Thread: Sharing media files from Goflex home to Xbox 360.

Sharing media files from Goflex home to Xbox 360.

I freshly purchased Goflex Home 1 TB, NAS drive. My Drive is situated and working categorically fine. In any case when I run over to my XBOX 360, I could probably see my Goflex drive but there are no music records. Would you be able to please tell me how to impart media documents in my Goflex Home, with the intention that I could probably see them in my Xbox 360 and windows media player? Much thanks to you so far for your assistance.

Re: Sharing media files from Goflex home to Xbox 360.

To share your music files, in the GFH web interface when you hover over the folder it will display an options button. From here share with DMA and the files should be available over DLNA compatible devices. If it's already shared, unshared and share again to reset it. I think that if this is not working then I think that you should email your GFH credentials to support@axentra so that they can solve the problem. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I surmise that you ought to attempt to prepare media imparting on my media organizers. When I opened the Seagate Sharing network application and clicked the connection menu open for my films organizer the alternative to share to media units wasn't visible alternately I saw the choice to "unshared with media mechanisms" but it is grayed out. Then again I surmise that "There are no titles" This is the same for photographs and music. Yes, I've attempted failing again.

I have seen the situation, but I'm not certain how I did it. When I first got the Goflex operational I duplicated about 130 GB of stuff onto "general society" parcel. I thought conceivably it was having inconvenience recognizing all my media documents in that stack of stuff so I attempted erasing the stuff, leaving just the media records. Something I did create the modest gosh in the glossy dark box to grin on me for it worked. I could probably now see my media documents on the PS3. Too disagreeable I still could not venture to play any films I may purchase on iTunes.

I think that you should try to do the following thing to solve the problem:
    • I think that first of all you have to go from the dashboard go to my Xbox and move to the right until you see Video Library, then press A on the controller.
    • And after that a message box will open up asking that select the source and after that you have to select the Goflex home.
    • And after that you will see the folder that you have selected and then share with the help of the media server device that is on your Goflex home.
    • And after that if you will see that the lists of the folders are there then I think that the problem will be solved.

I would like to recommend you that follow the steps to solve the problem:
    • I think that you have to select on the seagateshare and after that enter your share profile.
    • And after that Click on the folder you wish (i.e. Movies) and choose add to share and then new
    • And after that Click the box that speak share now and more options will be displayed.
    • And I think that if you are doing with the movies then I think that they will show you the video library.
    • And then click on the Goflex Home.
    • I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I devise a workable plan to get some motion picture records to catalogue and they play but it appears to take an experience to incorporate i.e. I offer the 'Films' envelope on the GFH. Pilot to the Movies on the Xbox dashboard. Select and see 1 of 21 pictures equipped (granted that not in the organizer). I do a reversal 2 moments later and I see 1 of 58………...and so on. This keeps on until it gets stayed-at a better document each time-and I never get access to any music/pictures.