Thread: Email client is not working in Nokia E6

Email client is not working in Nokia E6

Hi, I have a Nokia E6 that I bought yesterday only, and yesterday when I was trying to setting up the email client in my phone it was giving numerous error, as and I was not able to make account for myself using the phone. Is there any idea why this is happening? Because I don’t as I have purchased it right now only, so I would like if someone suggest me the actual solution this. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Email client is not working in Nokia E6

Hi, for your kind information let me tell you that there are multiple settings that we have to made while setting up the email client. And for that you need to make setting for the pop3 account as well in the phone, if you don’t make any changes in that you’ll not be able to work with the email clients, if you don’t have any idea how to do that you can simply refer the guide given to you by the Nokia.

While setting up a mail box, refuses the terms & conditions, as you do this It will request you if you that are you sure so click on yes after that it will offer you an completely dissimilar lot of mailbox settings but if suppose you didn’t get it automatically, you can then put the APN through these, which was an alternative that wasn't present previously and after that you can set up the sync, giving you the alternative to sync immediately after each 10 minutes.

For setting up any such account, I would say you need to have active internet running, or else you’ll not get the error for sure, because when it ask to confirm the terms and the conditions, it checks the account and register your mobile number on their server, and then only you’ll be able to make access the mail of any of the account from there. there would be another threat as well if suppose you have selected large number of IMAP folders then also e-mail client won't work any more, and it generally cause the email setup corrupt.

See if the only basic purpose of you is to check the mails only then you can have too many options for that apart from the one that you are asking, because I am not able figure out the actual problem with you, but have very good solution for you, as you can access the mails from the default browser provided by the phone itself, or you may make use of any other browser as well, such as opera mini or the UCweb.