Thread: Unable to update firmware of Nokia X3-02

Unable to update firmware of Nokia X3-02

Hi, I have a Nokia x3-02 mobile and running the 5.65 versions firmware inside the mobile, but as I heard about the new firmware that’s the 6.0, I just decided to update the firmware, but as when I was trying to do that, I was unable to update the phone anyway. And giving various errors as network operator restriction, but I haven’t seen this error ever before, anyone have any idea why this is happening?

re: Unable to update firmware of Nokia X3-02

I am not sure why this is happening because when I was updating my phone it was done perfectly without any error, but I think the setup that you are downloading the from, that website would be not responding after some time, and thus you are getting this error, so have you ever tried to update it again? if not them you should try to update it again, and make sure that the internet connection is perfectly alright.

let me tell you first that the update is released for the particular region only, so if that is not available to your country so you would not be able to install it, whatever you do for that, and you must have to wait until it gets released all over. But according to me you should stick with the one that you have because I have heard that there are too may problem in the latest firmware.

See when I was updating the phone software I was having too many glitches with it, so I just tried to update it from the phone itself. But if you are having problem with all things that you have done, the best option would be to visit the customer support center, you just tell them about the problem and they will give you the solution to this, or if the phone is still in the warranty period they will update the phone for you without any cost.

Re: Unable to update firmware of Nokia X3-02

Is your phone operator specific phone? If yes then let me tell you some of the fact about updating the phone, as operator deviation phones don’t have precisely the similar firmware as typical models, they are modified to the disclaimer of the network, and so alteration to the firmware have to be accepted by the network. Some operator deviation phones have only light, surface change to the firmware but some have broad dissimilarity, together with distinct features and applications preinstalled.