Thread: Is it worthy to buy Nokia E6-00 ?

Is it worthy to buy Nokia E6-00 ?

Hi, I have a very old Nokia phone so I have decided to buy the new one, and as there are multiple phones available in the market, and among them I came across the Nokia E6-00, and I like the mobile, but as I didn’t get the enough information about the phone from the internet, but I would like if someone help me to select the phone, as first of all my question is like is it worthy to buy this phone or do I prefer any other model, any recommendation is welcome.

Re: Is it worthy to buy Nokia E6-00 ?

Yeah off course why not I would say, another best phone from the Nokia, that’s ok if you didn’t get the information on the phone, I would like to tell you some of the features of the phone that you can take in to consideration while buying. See the phone has a very good capacitive touch screen through which you can have benefits of both touch and type features. Display quality is too good in the phone, and off course has support for 2G as well as 3g network also.

I have the same opinion as the as the above user, as if you are willing to spent money then this is the best phone with the touch and type ability. And the most important thing in the phone is the operating system as it has Symbian Anna OS which is in the powerful category, with 680 MHz ARM 11 processor, though which the speed would be increased while functioning with the mobile.

If you look at for another features as Bluetooth and the WIFI, they are the normal as provided in the other phones, but it has USB On-the-go support, though which you can connect any USB flash driver directly with the mobile phone. With 8 mega pixel camera you can capture the best images from the mobile and together with that the 32 GB expandable memory will let you allow to store as much content as you can, and in the mobile phone 32 GB is quite enough.

I would say the phone is quite costly rather you have option to get the same kind of phone which is cheaper than this, and has almost the same function as this mobile, you should try to get the information on that also from the internet, its Nokia X3-02, it also has the same functionality as you can have both the input method as touch and type both, and the primary camera is also good, in fact I would recommend you to have that one rather than the once you have selected, and the most important thing about the mobile is the price difference.

This Nokia E6 Phone having a major issue with Wireless,
    Whenever i connect second time my phone to Wireless, it does not connect, unless and until reboot the modem. It is come in Nokia support discussion, so it’s called Nokia known issue. You can find this on following
    as you know this phone is under smart phone category it should have facility to connect to the internet.