Thread: Nokia E6 automatically restarts

Nokia E6 automatically restarts

Hi, I have a Nokia E6 and I am using it since last few days only, that clearly seems that I have bought the new mobile, but don’t know I have started getting the problem with it, as it reboot itself after sometime, and this happens randomly, don’t know actually because of what it is happening? So what will be the problem, I have heard that after installing the new firmware in the mobile such a problems happens but I haven’t updated it ever before but still having the problem, so is there anyone having idea why this is happening?

Re: Nokia E6 automatically restarts

Though you have new mobile but let me tell you that there are too many reasons that can cause this problem, so you need to check out all of them, once I was also having the same problem and this was because of the memory card only, because latterly I came to know that there were too many virus in the memory card and because of that only it was happening, so according to you should try to access the mobile whether the same is happening or not.

Have you installed the new application in your phone, because sometime it happens as whenever we installed any faulty application in the mobile, them it just started giving such a problem, so if you have any application which is not working properly, or you have doubt on any application them you should delete those application from the memory card, and then see whether this is happening or not.

See this is not every time happens as after installing the new firmware mobile stuck with the problems, rather the current firmware can also cause any such problem, so the best option to start troubleshooting is to reset the phone to the is factory default settings, and in other word it is also known as the resetting the phone, and now there is two kind of reset also, you should try both of them, I mean to say first of all the try the soft reset but if suppose it doesn’t help you anyway you can have option to make a hard reset to your phone, but before that make sure that you have taken the backup of the date, because while you perform that all the data would be wiped from the phone.

If you are having the same problem with your mobile, I would like to suggest you that you should try to update the firmware, and don’t worry about that, I would say you are in doubt actually, the newer firmware doesn’t cause any problem in the phone, but still if you have problem you can visit the Nokia service center, and let them install the new firmware.