Thread: Music player not working in Nokia E72

Music player not working in Nokia E72

Hi, I have a Nokia E73 since last few months and it was working perfectly but from last 2 days I am having too many problems with the music player that it has, as it can not load the songs from the memory card, and if suppose one of the song get selected then it won’t play it perfectly, and sometimes it happens as it displays no songs in the albums or in the play list, so is there anyone having the same problem with the mobile? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Music player not working in Nokia E72

Hello, I was once having the same problem with my mobile phone as when I was trying to play some of the songs, after that I came to know that there is some problem in my memory card itself, so after changing it, there were no problem searching and running them. So are you sure that you have a perfect memory card inserted In your phone, if not then you’ll surely get the error.

I am agree with the above user as this might be the problem because of the memory card, so you need to check that for sure but the thing that make me wonder is like why the player is lagging ? so I think you should try to play the songs using another player as well, because it might be possible that because of some error in the music player It was unable to play the songs. So for that according to me try to play the songs in another player.

I think there is some problem in the phone, so I think you should try to make soft reset to the phone, because sometimes it happens as the phones get stuck due to uncertain load, and not work the way we expected, so after resetting it, it will work best. But if suppose soft reset doesn’t help you anyway, you should try also try hard resetting as well. But after doing that make sure that you have taken the backup of the files otherwise you may lose them aft resetting it, because all the data would be wiped from the phone.

Are you sure that the songs that you are trying to play is exist in the memory card? Because if you are trying to play the song which is not ever present in the memory card itself so you won’t be able to play them for sure, and as recommended by the above user you should try to play them using another player as well. But if suppose you are having the problem again and again, according to me you should try to get the new firmware for your mobile, but if suppose you have the problem in the memory card itself you should get the new card for yourself.

I think if you are still pursuing the same problem them I think you should try to at least visit the nokia’s service center, because if there would be any problem regarding the hardware they would fix it for sure, but if there would be any problem in the hardware, I mean to say in the memory card, so you’ll get the card also from there only, but make sure that the mobile still comes under the warranty.