Thread: Log into HTC sense from HTC sensation

When I trying to do this log in to htc sense from my HTC sensation Smartphone then it inform me the “tap the Setup icon in the All apps screen and sign in when you see the HTC Sense screen." message. This is the happen even I try to do all the necessary steps on a number of times. Then it will be the need to clear this problem on the system. This is to be need in this mobile phone and if any suggestion comes from the system will be appreciate.

Re: Log into HTC sense from HTC sensation

When I first buy my Smartphone I registered & created an account using the inbuilt facility. I have tried continually try to log into the HTC sense website and then I got the same message. In this process, I have chosen country location and try to connect it with the HTC hub. This will be work after doing the download a tip calculator task. Then I suggest you to do this task and it will be help to solve such problem and process perform correctly on mobile phone.

Those HTC older mobile phone devices may be missing the boat process and hence this will be make the problem. Then I suggest you to just use this process and it will be solve the problem. This sense is also being possible on the HTC evo. Then you need to use this and then try to solve the problem of the mobile phone. Sense 3.0 ROM on cell phone is also the good one to solve such problem. Then use it and solve the problem.

HTC Sensation also contains an immersive HTC Sense knowledge construction this cell phone is easy-to-use. This is the best and it will be able to just use the premium design, with multimedia Smartphone HTC Sensation. This is to be happen and it will be solve the existing problem of the system. Then use it and solve the problem of the mobile phone. this will be work and in the result , you can able to solve such kind of problem onto the system.

When you faced this kind of connecting problem, then you need to just use the changed the USB-port option. This is to be the best and it will be help to solve such problem from the Smartphone. Then use it and solve the problem of the mobile phone. This is the best and it will be avoid such connectivity problem onto the system. The instructions on the htc sense are also present on the official site. Use this & solve problem.

If you found a few issues with sense then you need to follow the following task to solve the problem. Then just go to settings and open accounts & sync option. After that just choose htc sense and hit the ensure all 3 lines present on them. Finally you need to make sure update the necessary schedule to be set as items change. This will be work sometime and it will be solve the problem. Then use it and solve the problem.