Thread: How to increase Ringtone volume in HTC sensation

How to increase Ringtone volume in HTC sensation

My wife just gifted me a new phone as I was previously using a very out dated mobile phone, which made me look like a nomad, so she purchased a brand new a Htc sensation phone that has all the latest features that any other phone would rarely have, but I am too disappointed with the ringtone volume of this phone as it is too low and I work in an environment where there is constant high noise of machinery working there.

Re: How to increase Ringtone volume in HTC sensation

That is really a very sad to hear about the problem that you are been facing but, did you tried to increase your volume from the settings menu that you have as there you might not have increase the volume or might have increased the volume of the wrong settings , ( for example like the message ringtone or speaker volume ). SO just ensure that you have increase the phone volume and not any other volume.

I have checked on the application that you have stated but, am really sorry to tell you that I rechecked the setting twice and made sure that it was to the fullest, more over, I just cannot hear the ringtone when I am working, as I just cannot hear that and more often the call goes in miss call , when makes my wife even furious , is the problem that is only facing by me or everyone here is facing the problem .please keep on sending me solution for this .

The only way t o make this loud is to use the flash custom rom , with the phone that you are using as this boast your phone volume by at least 20 % that are various technician who can flash a on your phone provided you are ready to root your Smartphone , or else you can also use a Bluetooth or a set of headphones that are connected to your Htc sensation , as they might just work better in your case , if the company that you work in allows it .

I have another solution for you here, have you tried the pocket mode application that is available for you here, this mode can be activated by going to menu bar in your button the screen and then pressing the setting option in that and then search for sound and the scroll down to the check pocket mode in that option, and see if you can hear a little louder ringtone. I hope this help you out as this helped my grandfather.

Yea, dude pocket mode does make the ringtone volume a little louder, but the issue that you are facing here is the due to the ringtone quality (might be) try downloading some high definition videos from internet or from any other phone , and then try it , I think that would surely increase the output of sound by 35 % as different ringtones have different frequencies of sound . post back of the problem still persists .

Thanks was really very nice to hear from you guys about the suggestion and the replies that you have given to my problem I have got other solution for this one , I have just , tried the method the above use that the above use rtold me , that just worked for me , I had downloaded some different high definition ringtone and then set that with the pocket mode setting that was there , which made the ouput increased as 46 % , which was then enough for me to hear .