Thread: Is there a melkco leather case for HTC Sensation 4G?

Is there a melkco leather case for HTC Sensation 4G?

I have been searching for a leather case for my dad, who just brought a new Smartphone so he is in a new York police force, he has to get running whenever there is problem so I think this would make this phone go rough in no time but recently my friend recommend a leather case from a melkco company so I would like to now more about the company so please tell me about the company as well as if the company provides leather case for HTC sensation 4G.

Re: Is there a melkco leather case for HTC Sensation 4G?

That was a pretty good suggestion that was given by your friends, my cousin brother who stays in Ohio has this leather case for his iphone and I must say that this case is the best one and does not have anything better than this one , but , one think that you must consider before buying this case as this cases are two costly and you need to first see if the cases really fits the model that you are looking for .

As far as the reputation of the company is concerned there are very less issues or bad reviews about the company while this company is famous for producing Genuine Leather case for various handled devices. I make the leather from genuine cow leather. And every leather case that is made is hand stitched so it process would be always high, there are also many variation in the cases that they create so do a strong research before you order one .

So, I have a htc sensation 4g for 6 days now and I have just ordered a new case for my phone , so in order to make your work simple i am giving you the cases detail right here , actually there are 4 types of cases that are there the 1 sty is the leather case and the other are the jack type and then restore just the fluctuation in the flaps , so I guess , you just need to select the one that most suits your design .and looks. Best of luck .

Well thanks for that, I already ordered it, and now planning to use it on my birthday ,as it is a special day for me , I have used his one and this leather and stitching is the best I would rather suggest you to use this one as they are quite better than other fake products that are available there . though agreed that it is costly but this one is surely gonna las t long .