Thread: Fan control utility for Acer 8940G-6865

Fan control utility for Acer 8940G-6865

I'm a proud owner of a 8940G-6865 but now I've had massive problems with the system overheating. Then I need special process that will be help to avoid such kind of overheating problem by using the Fan control software on this Acer laptop. Is there a good compatible Fan control program that works with the Acer 8940G-6865 laptop? Also please discuss in brief that how to use this program for monitoring and maintain the temperature of this system. Thanks in advance.

Re: Fan control utility for Acer 8940G-6865

If you seem in the eSettings management software of this Acer laptop, it would be provide a tickbox option in this software. It will provide the opportunity to solve the problem. It allows the CPU fan always on option. Then i believe this option has been not present on most eSettings management software versions now. Hence you need to properly select the compatible software and then use this for controlling the FAN and in the result, maintain the temperature of the system.

I also faced the same kind of problem and I have never found a third party tool that helps to manage the fan speeds on Acer laptop. Then I listen the name of the Acer epower management. I read something about this and I found that this is the best to do such kind of maintaining temperature of the system. It is best and it allows you to choose an active profile and base working options. Have your tried this thing in your laptop. If you have still not use this on your laptop then you need to use it onto your system. This will be solving your problem.

There is some an alternative way present here to solve such kind of problem. You need to use this kind of thing instead of using the typical system based software. Then first just use this process and check that the overheating problem is being solved on this system or not. Then just use the BIOS update task on the acre laptop and I’m sure you definitely solve this overheating problem onto the system. Then use it and try to avoid such problem.

This type of overheating problem is also depending on the CPU and the motherboard present on the system. There are several motherboards present on the system that will be capable to do this temperature control task on the system. If the motherboard is being not compatible with the processor then it will be generate lot of heat onto the system. Hence you need to maintain this thing at the time of building the system. It avoids such overheating problem.

Before doing any kind of things onto this system you need to just use the basic task on this Acer system. This is the adding extra Fan onto the system if it is not present. This is the best and it will be help to solve such kind of problem. The extra fan on the system will be keeping the temperature of the CPU as cool as possible. Then you need to just use this kind of things and it will be solving your problem. If this will be work fine then there is no need to run fan control utility on this system.