Thread: Unable to connect to internet through HTC sensation

Unable to connect to internet through HTC sensation

Hi I have a HTC sensation and in that I use to use the internet, but as I updated the firmware I am not able to use the internet through the mobile, as there are too many glitches, and always shows the message saying unable to connect the mobile to internet, so what will be the problem, is there any one has any idea about this, because the very sure thing is like I have activated the internet plan as well, but still not able to use it anyways, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to connect to internet through HTC sensation

Yeah I was also having the same problem after updating the firmware but, let me tell you that while you connect to internet you need to have the setting for connecting the device, or else you’ll not be able to connect it though you have the activated plans. So according to me first of all you need to check whether you have the proper settings or not, you can have two option for configuring those settings as you can do that on your own as well or you can request it from the service provider that you are using.

Yeah I have the same opinion as the above user, but the thing that makes me wonder is like I am not getting that you aren’t able to use the internet through the phone or while connecting it to the PC and then you are not able to use it? If you can’t use the internet through the mobile then you should try to check the settings as mentioned by the above user, but if you are pursuing the problem using the PC, then must have to configure the settings in the companion as well.

Yeah I am as I forget to mentioned that earlier, I am aware about the setting that must have to made for accessing the internet and I have done that off course, but when I connect the mobile with the PC them I am not able to access the internet. So that’s what the problem is, and as you have mentioned which settings that we have to made in companion, I am not aware about that, as I am using this for the first time.

It seems that you have not configure the settings in the PC suit only, and I would like to suggest you that off course, see first of all you need to make a connection first, a dial up connection and for that you’ll get the option from the PC suit only, as you have done that you can change the settings from its properties, and there only you have to mentioned the IP address if you want to use the static one, otherwise it would be generated automatically each time you connect to internet, you can set the proxy address as well but that’s not the compulsory. After that the main thing is to specify the APN name, that you can get from the provider that you are using. They are the address provided by each operator for their users. And then save the settings. and then reboot the machine for once so that the settings can take effect.

Have you set the mobile network setting? If it’s not checked you can turn it to 4G mobile network, as you do this you’ll get the notification at the top, but if you are still getting different error s again and again, I would suggest you to at least try to contact the service provider for further assistance. As they would help you with the proper guidance with respect to your mobile.