Thread: communication error while setting up the email in Nokia X3-02

communication error while setting up the email in Nokia X3-02

Hi, I have recently purchased a Nokia X3-02 and when I was trying to setting up the Emails, it was not working as giving the communication error. but I am not getting why this is happening because I have another mobile as well and through that I am not getting any such error, and this is not the first time, whenever I try to attempt setting up the emails it shows this error. so is there any idea why this is happening? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: get error "service temporarily unavailable" while setting up the email in Nokia X3-02

Yeah I was also having the same error as when I was doing it for the first time, but did you ever rejected the terms and conditions? If you have ever done this, then you’ll surely get the error until you restart the phone for at least once, so I would like to recommend you that you should try to reboot the phone and the try again, and make sure that you have a working internet connection, because it is the essential part to setting up the mails as well.

re: get error "service temporarily unavailable" while setting up the email in Nokia X3-02

Yeah I am agree with the above user as you should check whether you have a working internet connection or not, if you don’t have any then whatever you do you’ll not be able to connect it to the mails. This can be because of the server issue as well, so according to me you should wait for some time and then try to connect it again, and make sure that you are providing the perfect iformation as required.

Majorly this can solve the issue for sure, you have to follow the steps.

1- Select the setting from the main menu

2- As you entered in that menu select the configuration option, in that you’ll find the option for choosing the favored Access Point.

3- So from the list given you have to select one of the access point either WAP or Internet. But make sure that you are selecting the appropriate name or else you’ll still get the error.

4- And then try to setting up the mail again.

If you are still having the problem in setting up the mails, you should try to contact your network service operator's support and whatever the way you want either through the phone or by visit their page as well and after that apply for the Access Point configuration settings for WAP and Internet both, so after that you’ll receive the settings in some time then you have to choose the access point again, as suggested by the above user and then try to do the same. i am sure that this will work.

If you are getting the error again and again you should try to contact the Nokia service center, because this might be the software issue in your mobile, because after doing all this process you must be able to use the internet, and have you checked that the problem is in the Email only or with the accessing the internet as well? If this is in the Email only, you must have to update the firmware, but do after getting conformation from the nokia’s service center.