Thread: HTC sensation gets dead while use the camera with flash

HTC sensation gets dead while use the camera with flash

I have get the HTC sensation since just two weeks back, but I have started getting the problems as they are too awful and I am not getting any solution to that, whenever I clicked any picture with the camera it gets dead as the flash came out, but this is very odd problem that I never had with my previous mobile even, but not getting what is the problem with this cell, is there anyone have any idea about that? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: HTC sensation gets dead while use the camera with flash

There might be too many problems in the phone, as this might be the software glitch or the hardware glitch, so according to me you should get that first as where is the actual problem, and for that you can simply test your mobile from the good technician who has a very good knowledge about the phone off course, so after that you’ll be able to figure out the different solution for getting out of this rid.

Yeah I would say the same as you, because I also haven’t seen this problem ever before. So this happens only sometimes or every time when you click the picture? If this is happening sometimes only, then I would say for at least once you should try to make the soft reset to your phone and then see whether the same is happening or not, but if you get the problem you should try the hard reset as well, and if the problem is happening every time you click the picture then let me tell you that this is very serious problem, and you should get the solution as soon as possible.

I think this is the software fault, I am not sure about this because I haven’t seen ever before any such, but as its always better to start from the software, so according to me you should try to update the software that you have, because of some software glitch also this happens, so after updating that you’ll get the solution for this for sure, but if suppose you pursuing the same problem, this might be the hardware problem you should check that as well.

You can have another option as you can contact the shopkeeper from where you have bought the mobile, as they may help you with this, and if suppose you have shipped the mobile from the internet you must have been gotten the Number on which you can contact for this, and from there only you’ll get the further assistance for sure. But you should do it as soon as possible otherwise they also won’t be able to help you.

I am agree with the above user, as you should try to contact them as soon as possible but together with this you should know about the hardware as well, as this might have been because of the camera also. So first of all you as mentioned by the above user you should try to check the camera lens from the technician so you’ll get the idea if there would be any fault. And after that you can simply change that particular hardware.

According to me you should try to contact the HTC for this, because if you just make any changes in the hardware from the outside technician, you’ll lose the guarantee for sure, and as you have mentioned that you have got the phone some days before so its always better to contact the support center first rather to other technicians. And they won’t charge you for anything, rather if you change the hardware from the outside you have to pay for sure.