Thread: Best micro SD memory card for the HTC Sensation?

Best micro SD memory card for the HTC Sensation?

Hi I own a very good smartphone that’s the HTC sensation and for that I need more Micro SD card to store more content in the card, because the one that I am having currently is not enough actually to organize them, so I have a doubt that which one shall I prefer? Because I have heard too much about the different cards as they have different capacity with the transfer rate. So I would like to have the card with such capability, and for that I need a proper recommendation, and by the way till how much can I expand the memory card capacity, any idea ?

Re: Best micro SD memory card for the HTC Sensation?

Yeah you have got it right actually I would say, because there are too many card that have a different ability such as some of them have a smoother interface while some has a good transfer speed. But as far as I know the very leading brand that you can prefer is either Kingston or you the SanDisk, but in that also there are multiple card with the different capacity, but this time I would suggest you to have a card with higher capacity, so you won’t have to bother about it often.

It seems that you have the default card that is given by the company itself that’s the micro SD 8 GB, so that’s good as you want the newer card, and as the above user mentioned you should get the card with the higher capacity only, and you can have the card up to 32 GB in your phone, but my recommendation is quite different as you should buy the SDHC card for the mobile rather than the micro SD, because they are the newer card with the higher transfer speed.

I have the same opinion as the above user as you should get the SDHC card only, I have the same in my mobile, with 16Gb capacity, and that enough for me, but should get the card according to your convenience rather according to the usage. And if you are purchasing the SDHC card you can get it up to 32GB which is more than enough isn’t it? Or you need more than that? if yes then you can have two card with yourself and you can put them simultaneously in the phone, this was you can have 64 GB of memory.

Hey thanks dude for the help, rather I was thinking to have a micro SD card again, but it seems that there are certain limitations with those card as they didn’t provide the card with higher capacity, and for that we have to switch to SDHC only, but it’s ok, the major concern able thing is the memory, but as I was searching the internet for this only, so from there I get that there are multiple three types of card that’s the micro SD and SDHC and SDXC, so which one is better? Because as from the source I have seen that the SDXC has the highest capacity isn’t it? So do I purchase that only?

Yeah you have got the right thing, but very sadly I have to say that you can only put the SDHC card in the mobile rather than the SDXC because the mobile don’t have ability to support this kind of cards, but if you still want good memory capacity, so according to me as well you should get the two SDHC card for yourself, as recommended by the above user. And if you purchase the micro SD you’ll not get the capacity that you are expecting.

According to me you should get the card from the SanDisk only, as they are the only brand which has a card with the very good performance, I am not sure about the price but you can get it from the internet as well, but when you buy them go to the shop and buy from there only, because I have done the mistake as I bought the card from the internet, and after some days I got that the card is actually cheaper in the market.