Thread: How to avoid “slide to unlock” in Nokia X3-02

How to avoid “slide to unlock” in Nokia X3-02

I am having the Nokia X3-02 I have purchased it since last month and there is the problem in the phone that is when I updated the phone the a feature of 'slide to unlock' has came in the Smartphone. and I am not liking this feature and I don’t want to get this feature that is why I want to get back to the original unlock option that is the unlock touch 'button' is there anybody who can solve this problem if yes then please let me know that how to reset the phone? Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: How to avoid “slide to unlock” in Nokia X3-02

I think that you should do a factory reset option. To do this you have to go in the settings and after that you have to go in the factory reset this is the last option in the settings. And after that you have to just click on the factory reset option and after that they will ask for the code I think that the factory code is 12345 and after that you have to just click Ok I think that the problem will be solved. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on I think that you have to just do the factory reset or the factory restore settings I think that this is the only option that will help you and I think that there are two options through which we can do the factory reset one is just go in the settings of the mobile and after that you have to click on the factory reset option that is located at the last one and then press the OK button and after that they will ask you for the code that is the factory reset code that is 12345 and then click OK. The another option is that you have to type the number that is the factory reset number you have to type *#7780# and after that you have to type the code 12345 and then click ok I think that this will do the factory reset option.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that the slide to unlock is the feature that is implemented in the software 06.00 and I have found that the touch to unlock feature is sometime accidentally getting unlocked. If the problem is not solved then I think that you have to just do the factory reset option this will definitely solve the problem.

I think that this is the feature of software 06.00 and I think that this is by default feature and I think that should not be able to change this feature and if you really want to change this feature than I think that you should have to downgrade the update because by downgrading the update the feature will also get downgraded but I think that this doesn’t mean any sense. Or another option is the reset option this is the factory reset option you can also do this to solve the problem.

I was also having the same problem I solved the problem by just resorting the factory settings and now the problem is solved it is not too hard you have to just unlock the phone and after that you have to click on the settings icon and after that click on the restore factory settings I think that this is the last option of the settings and after that they will ask for the password you have to just type 12345 this is the password for the factory reset and after that you have to click OK button. And I think that this will help you to solve the problem.

thank you for giving me the replies and now the problem is solved and i have downgraded the operating system and now i think that the unlock button is the best button i have used

unsure Re: How to avoid “slide to unlock” in Nokia X3-02

how i make a downgrade on my nokia x3-02 ?

cause the firmware that i update don't let me use wireless on applications like Ovi store and Opera mini browser :X

sorry for my English, i am Portuguese

I dont think that this is possible to downgrade the firmware. If you are having problem with the update firmware then you can try to reinstall the firmware and see if this helps you or not.