Thread: Play WAV files in HTC sensation?

Play WAV files in HTC sensation?

My dad gifted me a Smartphone of HTC sensation and it is having the operating system of Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread and I think that this is the latest operating system that is pre installed in the Smartphone. I am feeling so lucky to get this Smartphone. But there is a minor problem in the phone that is all my voice mails in the Smartphone go to the email as the WAV file and the HTC sensation was not able to play that file. So I have a problem that is there any application through which I was able to play the Wav file. If yes then please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Play WAV files in HTC sensation?

I think that you should download the Remote Wave application by the Yongtao Wang this application was made to play the WAV file. And you can also play various files such as the GSM/WAV/AU and various file attachments and various types of voicemails. And I think that it should work with all other application in the email browser and all other than that you have to just press the file and after that an open with option will appear you have to just click on that and after that you have to click on the "Remote Wave”. I hope that this will help you to play the WAY file.

I am using this application in the HTC EVO and by using this application I was able to play the voicemails that is in the Wav format and that is getting delivered from the Google voice via an Email. And it is working perfect. And I think that this application will work on various android Smartphone. and I think that this was able to play the WAV file that is sent through email by the Cisco unity messaging system and this is why I am using the application of the Remote WAVE.

I have recently downloaded the Remote Wave application and now the WAV file is playing perfectly in my Smartphone. And when I am clicking on the attachments then a file in the emails it sends me the option of completing the action and then using the music with the help of the remote wave. And after that I have used to select the Remote Wave application and after that I hear the message and then I was able to play the Wav file and I was also able to hear the voicemail.

I have downloaded the application of the remote wave and I downloaded this application on the HTC sensation but in this I am little bit confused that I was not able to play the work voicemails that are emailed to me as the Wav file. And I was not able to get the application that how it is working. Please anyone who can provide the specific instruction that what I should do after the application is downloaded.

I think that the best way to download the remote wave application is that you should download the application from the android market and I think that you will definitely find this application in the android market. and after downloading you have to just install it in the HTC sensation and after that you have to open the file which you have to play with the help of the application first of all open the file and after that a message will pop up that you have to open with the HTC wave application and after that you will be able to hear the file and will be able to play the WAV file.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and suggestions the suggestions are quit systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that the remove wave application is the best application to play the Wav file if you have to play the Wav file with the default application then I think that you have to just open the Wav file and after that click on the Wav file and then a message will open up that open with then you have to click on the use default and after that click on the remote wave and after that click on the use default. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.