Thread: Is there application that will ON Ringer, Alarm and OFF Notification in HTC sensation?

Is there application that will ON Ringer, Alarm and OFF Notification in HTC sensation?

I have recently purchased the HTC sensation since three days ago and it is having the operating system of Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread and I am feeling so lucky to get the Smartphone. And there is the problem in the Smartphone I want the application that will turn off the notification and will turn on the ringer and Alarm but I was not able to do this I also want an application that set a "blackout block of time". And in this case it will turn off the email and the text and other notifications but the Alarm will be ON. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: Is there application that will ON Ringer, Alarm and OFF Notification in HTC sensation?

Sorry I don’t think that there is any application that will ON Ringer, Alarm and OFF Notification and I am also looking for the same. I think that this type of option is in the Blackberry and I think that in this phone you can turn the ringer on, and the Notifications should be off and the Alarm should continue to ring as normal. I am not fully sure that the notification should be SMS/IM/Calendar or only certain things. And I am also finding for the same application. I hope that you can understand the problem.

Re: Is there application that will ON Ringer, Alarm and OFF Notification in HTC sensation?

I was also having the same problem but I found the application which can do this I found this on the market place and the application is called as the "Setting Profiles" and I think that this application is not perfect yet and I think that this is the application that will change the profile that is base on the GPS/Wi-Fi locations. But if you are using it in the normal turn then this is the best application. I think that this will set the profile to turn on and off the specific times or the days or the ringers and the notifications, alarms as you suggest or adjust and vibrate for all, control Wi-Fi etc. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that there is an application know as the "Setting Profiles” application this application will help you to set the profile manually. And the description of the application is as follows:
    • I think that it maintains settings profiles.
    • And it is manually activating the profile and it is permanently or I think temporarily.
    • And I think that you should automatically start the programs or the task.
    • And I think that you should be able to set the ringtones and the touch phones and vibrate.
    • And I think that you can also use the notification bar

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the application and the application is the timeriffic this is the best application I have ever used and in this application I think that you can create your own profile and I think that you have can also control the mute and the vibration and the brightness, Wi-Fi and in the airplane mode and in this case you can also create your own profile. And I think that this Application essential that allows you to automatically set the ring volume and other parameters such as Wi-Fi and offline depending on the time

From the discussion going on I think that you can use the application of “Setting Profiles" and I think that this application will help you to set your own profile and I think that this application is the paid application. And I think that there is another application known as the “smart volume” and this application will allow you to use or sett the profile manually. And I think that this application will help you to solve the problem manually.

i think that you should take the SmartVolume and i think that you have to makes it easy to get the most out of your phone and i think that it is never missing Never miss an important call because you accidentally turned down the ringer.