Thread: Would HTC sensation with T-mobile work without data plan?

Would HTC sensation with T-mobile work without data plan?

I think I have unique question here, I have searched all thread related to this topic on this site,, but as I haven‘t got any similar one, I am posting a new thread on this site, well my query goes as follows I have been having I have a T-mobile for the my phone and I have 3 t-mobile connection for 3 mobile at my place, so I just don‘t want and internet connection for my phone on this plan, so is that possible with t-mobile

Re: Would HTC sensation with T-mobile work without data plan?

Well, that was a great thing that was there, I just heard about that, and I was very happy to see that that Att along with T-mobile has launched a support for it Htc sensation phones, so , if you are thinking on buying this phone then I think you would surely have to buy the data plans that come along with it and that cannot be changed or altered for one person . Mover over there are many other plans that have come up on this so you won‘t find anything on this.

Hey you can avoid this by purchasing a phone from a local vendor as you this phone available on the local stores that are there in your country I guess that won’t be a problem for you then , there are many phones that are there which do not come bundled with the network operators that are there , so just find the one that does has it , or just wait for another few months till this phone is released in public as then you would be allowed to use that without any service operator on it.

It all depends on where you are buying this phone from, if you buy this phone from the official site of the T-mobile then it will ask to pay select he model number that you want along with the data plan that you want to choose on that, so that might just not help you the way you want, so it would be better waiting for some months till the Htc company launches this phone in public. SO I guess you should consider my suggestion and wait if your don‘t want a 4 t-mobile connection.

I have a other way round here, you can‘t you just call the customer service center and tell them that you already own a Htc sensation, mobile phone and tell them that you need to transfer the existing connection that was there on you previous phone so I guess they would then just tell you that if the existing t-mobile option can be transferred to your HTC phone, if yes, then wait for few months for the phone to get released in public and once released then buy this and then transfer the existing connection to this one .

thanks for the replies I have just called the T-Mobile customer care and they told that the line is not transferable but the same data plan can be closed and opened again on the htc sensation that I wanted , but as the above user said that it is not possible to order a phone for the from the t-mobile then I have to take a data plan by default I have already tried that , but however thanks that for the replies that you all gave me .