Thread: Chinese handwriting input on htc sensation

Chinese handwriting input on htc sensation

I have just brought an new htc phone for me , I purchased this mainly for it figure because it supports the feature of the iphone , so I was pretty much sure that it would also support the traditional Chinese language on this phone as there are many things that are readily work on this , but however I cannot input traditional Chinese language on this phone , and I just don ‘t know how to enter that on this phone , so please help out or at least give me a solution on how to input this .

Re: Chinese handwriting input on htc sensation

I think there are very few or limited option that allow you to do that I faced a similar problem on my black berry torch Smartphone phone , but luckily I got to know that there is an application that is available on the internet ( specifically on the official site of blackberry , I just downloaded that and then I can input Chinese language on my phone , so I hope you may find one soon on your htc mobile phone on their site , best of luck

I think there is a default version of the language that might have come with it when you first buyer this phone so I think there should not be a issue on this matter, look at the settings menu on your phone and then go to the setting menu of your phone and then search for language bar on your phone as there would be default option that is available for you in this, choose the Chinese traditional language in this and then by default everything on your mobile phone would change to traditional Chinese.

Hey, for what reason do you need the Chinese language do you need to for only inputting thing or for all the other things as well, I menu the complete phone setup that is there, I would also like to tell you that there the above user who has lighten your way to this has been done this work successfully and that would work for you if you want to change the whole language setup of your phone , if not then try out the various third party application that are there on the internet as they might work for you.

Everything that you are searching is current available on to your phone, it all depends on which country are you staying in and what are you trying to search , if you have brought this phone for a vendor in china then this phone would natively support the traditional Chinese language as the nokia phones do . so just check that , I would also suggest that there are many other application that are there lie the Pinnyin language that is there. And that would help you do that .

There are many input languages here, I have used the pingin for inputting Chinese (traditional) on this while on the other way round I have am also using the Google IME for this sometimes as the using this is quite boring and there is no sense of using the same thing again and again, To you this you need to go to keypad option of the international keyboard and then choose the language and keyboard option of the touch input and the use the international keyboard.

that was a really helpful from me , that pingin application was what that I exactly needed for this , I wanted to use this mail for writing this on my em-mail accounts , so I am very thank full the the above user , for suggestion me to the application ,thank s for any replies that you gave me , I hope that this application does messes with other application that are present there , thanks for all the time and support you gave me .