Thread: HTC Sensation Smartphone is Lagging/freezing a lot

HTC Sensation Smartphone is Lagging/freezing a lot

Hey guys please help me. I am stuck up in this very bad problem with my HTC Sensation Smartphone which I am using from last one month. From the last one week I have noticed that the device is lagging or freezing a lot. This happens especially when I am trying to use the Internet service or text or when I am listening to music in my mobile phone. This has been an irritating experience to me. And I seriously want a solution to fix the issue permanently.

re: HTC Sensation Smartphone is Lagging/freezing a lot

Lagging issue in your HTC Sensation Android mobile phone can occur because of many reasons. One reason which I strongly feel can be the major culprit behind this freezing issue with your device is over consumption of the resources by the applications installed in your mobile phone. As HTC Sensation is a Smartphone, it is but obvious that many applications and processes are running in the background which is continuously consuming your CPU resources. This can be a possible cause for the problem.

You should use the Task Manager or any other application which is capable of deleting or terminating unwanted processes which are consuming the device resource directly. You should also make sure that you are clearing the RAM of your mobile phone after certain Interval of time. You should also make sure that you don’t start up any application and just leave it On and jump into some other application. You should make sure that you keep clearing the cache files every now and then.

I will recommend you to visit the Android Market and look upon for apps which can help you in finding where your battery and the system resources are being used in your device. I know Automatic Task killer and the Battery watch application which could help you in finding the amount of your system resource and the battery consumed by particular application and processes which are running in your HTC Sensation Smartphone. You can even try our other Free or paid application which meets the following requirements.

I am not sure but you should try to uninstall any such application which is not authorized or which you find to be suspicious or find to be a reason behind the problem. Uninstall the following application from your mobile phone and then restart your system. I would rather also suggest you to switch off the device, remove the battery and the Sim card of your cellphone and leave the device for sometime. After some time, like 30 seconds, restart your device and check whether the issue is solved or not.

You should most probably make an appointment with the nearest HTC Store in your area and get the HTC Sensation smartphone check out. I strongly feel that the lagging issue is occurring because of some hardware malfunction in your mobile phone. So, I will recommend you to get your device checked out with the technical staff of the HTC store and get the issue resolved under the proper guidance of the professionals available at the store.