Thread: Speaker volume of HTC sensation Smartphone is low

Speaker volume of HTC sensation Smartphone is low

My brother got the new HTC Sensation Smartphone for himself. This is the very first Android Mobile phone which I came across so, I am not at all good with the cellphone. But I like the device to the core as it is filled with plenty of features in it. It’s truly a great Smartphone. But like any other big things, it also consists of drawbacks. I have noticed that the speaker volume of the device is very low as compared to other counterparts. Can anyone tell me whether this is an issue with just mine device or every HTC Sensation available in the market?

Re: Speaker volume of HTC sensation Smartphone is low

You might not have selected the volume of your device to its maximum value and that is why you are unable to receive a good sound quality while you are playing any audio or video file in your HTC Sensation mobile phone. So, I will suggest you to make sure that you have increased the device volume to its maximum value. You can see the increase and decrease volume buttons on the side of the mobile phone. Press the upper volume key to increase the volume of your device.

Thanks, for showing concern towards my issue. I really appreciate your concern and the time and effort which you spend on solving my issue. I went through your suggestion and performed as you mentioned and asked me to do. But unfortunately that did not helped me out as the volume is already set to maximum. Even the speaker on the vibration mode of my earlier mobile was way louder than the volume of the HTC Sensation. Can anyone tell me what the issue with the device is?

I am also using the HTC Sensation Smartphone and I also agree to your point. The speaker volume of the HTC Sensation device is very low as compared to other devices. Even the Call volume of the device is bad. But then I came across this setting the mobile phone which will make the volume of the speaker work little better. What you need to do is go to Settings > Call and enable the hearing Aids feature. This will slightly make the call volume better.

You should search some application which would enhance the speaker volume of your Android running HTC Sensation device to something better than the current volume. As it is an Android device, I will suggest you to search for some apps in the Android Market. If you find any app which makes it possible to slightly amplify the volume of your device, then it is well and good or else you will have to live up with the sound quality provide by the HTC officials in your device.

I agree with you that the HTC Sensation does not provided a good loud speaker sound in the device. But when you hear the audio or music file, with the original headsets provided along with the Smartphone, you will surely agree with the advertisements of the HTC Sensation which claimed the sound of the device to be Hi-Fi. But it is ok, as most of the phones these days don’t provide with a good Loud speaker but the sound quality is amazing when it comes to hearing with the headphones.