Thread: Unable to Sync HTC Sensation Smartphone with Computer

Unable to Sync HTC Sensation Smartphone with Computer

Hey guys I just got my all new Android Smartphone, the HTC Sensation and am loving the device to its core. I can do almost every possible things with the device. Also it has got such an amazing Camera phone. I recently clicked few pictures using the device and I am looking forward to transfer the data to my Windows XP running computer. Also I wanted to transfer few files from my computer to my HTC Sensation Smartphone. But unfortunately I am unable to synch both the devices. Can anyone help me in solving the issue? Please reply to the post.

Re: Unable to Sync HTC Sensation Smartphone with Computer

HTC PC suite is required if you wish to establish connection between your HTC Sensation smartphone and your computer system. You can sync the devices only with the help of the HTC PC Suite. So, I will suggest you to search for the PC Suite for your HTC mobile phone on Internet and download the same in your computer system. Once you have download the setup of the HTC PC Suite, install the following in your system and enjoy transferring of data.

Thank you, dude for helping me up and telling me which particular application is required in ourder to establish connection between my HTC Sensation mobile phone and my windows XP running computer system. I did as you asked me to do. I searched for the HTC PC Suite and downloaded and installed it in my system. But unfortunately, still I am unable to sync my cellphone with my computer. Does anyone have a working solution for my problem? Please help me guys.

I am not sure but, it might be possible that you might have download and installed some older version of HTC PC Suite or some corrupt file instead of the working HTC PC Suite in your system and that is why you are facing this issue and are not able to establish connection and sync your mobile phone and your computer system. So, in this case I will suggest you to visit the official website of HTC and download the needed HTC PC Suite and install the same in your system.

May be you might have not connect the HTC Sensation device properly to your computer system. You should make sure that you have installed all the necessary drivers in your system. Also makes ure that you are using the correct USB cable to establish connection between both the devices. If you are finding that the connection is not established with one USB port in your computer, try to connect the usb cable to other USB ports in your system and check whether the gets fixed.

If still you are unable to sync your HTC Sensation with your computer then most probably according to me the issue lies with the mobile phone and it is in a serious need of repairing, if any issues are detected or atleast it is in a need to get checked. There might be something which is missing. The tech support will be able to provide you with the proper guidance on this topic and will help you to sync your HTC Sensation with your windows XP running computer system.