Thread: Camera 360 for HTC Sensation Smartphone

Camera 360 for HTC Sensation Smartphone

Hey guys I recently purchased HTC Sensation Smartphone for myself and it is an amazing Android powered Smartphone. I am just loving the mobile phone. I am more into photography, so I am interested in knowing few camera applications which would help me bring out the creativity in the pictures which I click using the HTC Sensation cellphone. Does anyone know anything about any such apps available then please feel free for post your replies.

Re: Camera 360 for HTC Sensation Smartphone

You should most probably visit the official website of Android Market either through your computer system or directly through your mobile phone and search for camera apps or photo editing apps for your Android mobile phone. You will find many applications available for your cellphone. You can either go for the free version of the application or if you wish, you can even try out the paid version of that particular app if you really like the features available in the free version. The paid version will be available with much more features.

I am also an Android user and I have searched for the best app for photo editing and I came across this app called Camera 360. It’s truly amazing and I am sure it will be working wonders for you. It is available in both free and paid version. So, I will definitely suggest you to atleast try out the following app. Visit the Android Market from your device and search for the Camera 360 in free app section. Download the following in your Smartphone and install it. Run the app after installing and enjoying editing of images.

Thank you, for suggesting Camera 360 app. Isearched for the same as suggested to me on the official link of Android Market and installed the same on my HTC Sensation Smartphone. And I must agree to what you said, it is truly amazing application. Currently I am using the free version of the camera 360 app in my mobile phone. But I would definitely like to know about the Camera 360 app, like its features and all and also about some other apps for my system.

You can see effects like LOMO, Retro, Dreamlike, Ghost, Art of Black and White, Back to 1839 and Night Enhancement in the Camera 360 app. It has got a very unique funny and Scenery Mode as well where you can capture some of the interesting composite photos. The app even makes it possible for the user to share the pictures on Facebook, twitter and the Sina Microblog. According to me this is the most perfect photo application available in the Android Market.

If you liked the free version of the following application then you can even try out the paid version of the Camera 360 app in your HTC Sensation Smartphone. The paid version cost something around $3.49 - $3.99, but it is truly worth buying. More and more features are included in the full paid version of the following Camera 360 application. You can find the same in the Android Market. Go to the paid apps link and search for the Camera 360 paid app there.