Thread: Htc sensation- At no extra charge, you can call out of country via wifi

Htc sensation- At no extra charge, you can call out of country via wifi

I saw someone ask about this again, while one and I can now confirm. I called T-Mobile before leaving to make sure that international roaming was turned off. I am in Russia and have no phone signal, pair your phone with wifi and will be able to call back to the United States and do not charge for an international call (revised demand for payment to be in no doubt).

Re: Htc sensation- At no extra charge, you can call out of country via wifi

Still do not understand how T-Mobile can charge minutes to your plan. Moot to me because I am unconstrained, although by no means understood how they make use of broadband to others (the wifi) and will be able to charge for it. Especially when their own system does not allow the client makes a cellular call, which forces to use the wifi. Other than appreciation another time intended for the heads up.

I can be incorrect, although I understand that wireless calling proceedings used to go off to your minutes on your line. I have unconstrained minutes, like I supposed, so it's inappropriate to me. Nevertheless if you count the minutes, which applies to Wi-Fi calls. Another time, you may have misinterpreted this, but has been discussed on several occasions. But even if you're counting minutes, is a good way to call home from the station!

You're right, there was no such announcement. I think at some point there was only an additional fee for the privilege of using it. At the top of the minutes used. So again, if you have to look real use usually have to call the wifi too. But it's better than the alternatives. Anyone else who happens to try this, please continue to publish updates to remember if they were charged and also how it is implemented. I've been excited about the possibility of using my phone.

I’m not going to make that call today but will need to tomorrow (ever try and buy a car locally from 5000 miles away). Guy that has it is out of town but will be back tomorrow. I be acquainted with for a fact it uses the minutes off your plan, I'm not positively certain about any extra charges, but the CSR at T-Mobile unwritten what I sought after to accomplish and guaranteed me with the intention of there would be no extra charge.

There are more than a few stipulations to move toward with that. Of happening, you contain to have one of his most recent plans. You can almost certainly get through the retention, if you complain enough though. I'm fine with using plan minutes; I am concerned about international rates. I spoke with a representative and told me that the international rates apply for calls made or received outside the U.S. I can try it on my next day, but I have Skype yet just in case.

At the same time as a consequence of default uses WiFi call your plan minutes. Nevertheless, as stated by T-Mobile offers, and add-on that makes Wi-Fi calls for incoming and outgoing calls. For this add-on that simply called 611 and put it on my old plan. Even more immediately, "looks" is the word. As I said before, call 611 or the use of chat and love have Wi-Fi calling additional to your service plan in addition to its free!