Thread: Wait for Samsung Hercules or Buy Htc sensation

Wait for Samsung Hercules or Buy Htc sensation

It feels actually superior? Do you have problems like G2X? 4G my Touch I have now. I'm not sure what to expect Samsung to Hercules or get the feel of HTC? What would you do? Can anybody share their knowledge about this? Just Share information regarding this both Smartphone.

re: Wait for Samsung Hercules or Buy Htc sensation

If you are simply holding the best phone at this time you will be disappointed and frustrated and not entirely satisfied with your next purchase. I love the feeling. I waited for months to get it and I'm happy with my purchase. I've always rooted my Android phones to use the features available on phones from values such as restraint wifi with my laptop and tab. This is already built and available at the time of purchase. ATT and Sprint and Verizon in excess of this function. Good for T-Mobile while it lasts. The phone is sensitive, it comes loaded with useful features and widgets, it's sexy and fun to play with which I have Netflix working on it .HBO-go, and other streaming applications that work much of the sentiment. The camera is decent enough for me not to wear a special camera for photos and video. For me, I use newspaper media, and this phone meets my needs. I would buy all new phones that came out and was never satisfied. The feeling is a good buy, the Hercules will be in the next 2-3 months and then there will be another phone with even better specifications that will leave you drooling. I'm sure it will be a great phone too.

I was very excited with the announcement of Hercules and also the problem of GPS, I loved my vibrant my feeling is as big as my vibrant despite having a 4.3 inch screen. I always hated the farm real added, which is why I chose the feeling on the GX2. If the infusion is any indication of how big the Hercules will be, might pass on it and see what comes out next year. And I love the weight of my HTC. I hated how my light was vibrating even though it was literally indestructible.

First, it asks the question only because you can decide if you like super soft vanilla mold screens then go with Samsung, if you like eye candy widgets and then the feeling is that all phones have troubles with this much power and I mean everyone, one time unlocked the boot loader is the feeling that you have the speed to go with the looks, and if you are not interested in flash, you at a halt have a great device, but as mentioned above after the Hercules is not better after 3 months, will never end

Yes, it is whispered with the meaning of the APQ8060, which is the equivalent as the radio with no incorporated MSM8260 HSPA. This is during all probability intended used for the explanation that the Hercules will have 42 Mbps HSPA + and connectivity will have a separate radio Sock and Exynos until with the intention of time in imperfect quantities (a number of variant have the Tegra Samsung Galaxy S II )

The exceptional role in the Hercules is the speed of 45 Mbps. USB radios are out getting the speeds that opponent Verizon LTE.On the downside is that with a 4.5-inch screen and bezel Samsung will be a immense phone - nudge in the territory of small tablet. Battery life will also be difficult. At this point I'm not willing to negotiate a great design for a slender HTC faster. Other than we'll observe when you leave.

The feeling is like the desire Dev tremendous support. It is a great phone and will not be as many people as in the section of desire much support from the developer. The feeling is great! I would never take a Samsung instead of HTC Sense is very large and larger resolution is so nice! It feels a lot and movies are just wow this phone! And the sound! Great! A multimedia talent. I would not expect if I can use this phone! By no means misplace amazing like this phone!

Re: Wait for Samsung Hercules or Buy Htc sensation

They just upgraded half of its line of Android to 2.3.4 in the past two months. Samsung Galaxy S2 has been updated four times and fifth 2.3.4 update is expected later this month. There is a differentiation between receiving updates directly from Samsung and have to rely on U.S. carrier to dislodge them. The Sensation worlds are being updated now. Let's see how long it takes to make better T-Mobile U.S. update.