Thread: After updating the Motorola droid clipper pro doesn’t work

After updating the Motorola droid clipper pro doesn’t work

Hi, I have a Motorola droid and I have update with the latest firmware, but after doing that I have seen many problems in the phone as I the application called clipper pro has been stopped working, and because of that I am not able to copy and paste the text. So is there any other software that I can use with my phone or this is the only software that I can use? Or there no support for this application in the new update? Please need suggestion. Thanks.

Re: After updating the Motorola droid clipper pro doesn’t work

OK, I am not sure about the latest update, but I would say if the exiting setup of the application is not working then you can have option to get the new one, as this happens that the existing application sometimes doesn’t work and at that time we have to download the new application and install it in order to get it work. And I think after downloading that application again, will work for sure.

Hello, I would say this is the basic problem with this application, rather I haven’t used it as I got the error for the first time only, but if suppose you want to use it so as the above user mentioned you can simply try to download the setup of the same application from the android market, but if you look at some another application they are also good. "Clipper Plus” is the application that you can try rather than the one that you were using previously, this is also nice application and have all the features for copying and pasting.

I also have the same opinion as the above user, if you don’t want to use the one that you have mentioned you can have too many other option as first of all described by the above user, but apart from that you can make use of CopiPe as well, this is also the application that does the same function as the above mentioned, but has very good other functions as well, and efficient off course if you compare it with the clipper.

After seeing your question I am wondering because you are using an external application for just doing such simple functions, because you can do it with the help of your phone itself, I mean to say you just have to open the menu and then select text after that put your finger on the screen and drag it till you want to copy the text, this is the easiest way I have ever found, so my question is like why to use that application rather.

I would say if you want to use that application only, so as mentioned by the above user either you need to download it again, or you can have another option as to downgrade the firmware that you have installed in your phone. And after all it seems that you are not happy after installing it, so the best option would be to downgrade it. Otherwise you can make use of another applications as suggested by the above users.