Thread: Unable to boot from HD, DVD drive or USB in HP pavilion dv9700

Unable to boot from HD, DVD drive or USB in HP pavilion dv9700

I am having the HP pavilion dv9700 and now I was not able to boot from HD, DVD drive or USB. When I have tested the DVD drive in another laptop and it was OK and I was not able to create the flash drive and I was not able to boot from the flash drive and the USB drive. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: Unable to boot from HD, DVD drive or USB in HP pavilion dv9700

I think that you have to create the MBR when you have to install the application operating system. The other entire thing is that you have to format entire hard drive. And after that you have to restore the factory settings in the HP pavilion dv9700. I think that the hard drive is damaged because of the recovery disk and I think that you have to just repair the recovery disks and I think that you have to stop booting the recovery disks.

I think that you should purchase new ROM and new HDD and after that attach the HDD and the ROM to the HP pavilion dv9700 and after that you have to boot the laptop and then insert the CD and after that you have to press the F12 button on the keyboard. And then you have to follow the steps that are on the screen.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now the problem is solved purchase new ROM and new HDD and after that attach the HDD and the ROM to the HP pavilion dv9700 and then you have to boot the laptop and then insert the CD. and after that i have press the F12 button on the keyboard