Thread: Slider of bass and tribal move automatically in hp Pavilion dv8

Slider of bass and tribal move automatically in hp Pavilion dv8

I’m having an hp pavilion dv8 and had bought it few months back. Everything is working good but my problem is with the slider bar of an tribal and bass control which usually pop up and started changing the treble and bass randomly and even I frequently get disconnected from the wireless connection fro this I had even clean my system thought it might be due to virus but the problem still persist after cleaning the system. Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Slider of bass and tribal move automatically in hp Pavilion dv8

Well to solve this just go to support and drivers and there you just type your product number and then just select the operating system and then just scroll down and then select the bios and download and run the bios update. You can even do a hard reset by power off the computer and then remove the power cord and even the battery and keep it like that for at least one minute and then power it on. And if this doesn’t work then just reinstall the hp quick launch button and even the hp tone control software for that go to program and features from the control panel and uninstall it and then just go to key board section and uninstall the PS/2 keyboard with QLB and then reinstall the software after rebooting the system.

I have a hp pavilion dv6t and I got the same problem. I had call the hp technical support to fix the problem but still I have the problem and now my system is not getting boot up when I remove the cord. I had already remove the docking station replaced just to fix the pop up for the audio status bar and when I again complaint regarding this they said it is due to static electricity problem. So now I’m using the dock for the laptop holder and I had just plug-in the power cord in laptop and not in the dock.

Well even I was having the same problem with the slider which move back and forth randomly and the hp wireless assistant would keep turning on and off the wireless connection and even the fan sound increase and the cpu usage also increase. Well for this I had looked in the windows task manager and I had seen the CLMLsvc.exe is always active. I think this is due to cyber link which had being preinstalled in the computer and I think it’s a trial version. So I had uninstalled it and the problem seemed to be stopped for me.

Well you must try to update the Microsoft windows update patch and even the Hewlett and the Realtek RTL8168d. even I was having the problem and after updating the Realtek from the windows update option patch my problem for wifi turning on and off randomly had stopped. After updating that software you reboot your system in safe mode and then check if it is working or no. if the problem still persist then contact to the hp technical support.

you must go to msconfig and in that just uncheck the hp tone control service and then allow the msconfig to reboot your system by doing this it will going to turn off the tribal and bass button and stop fluctuating . I think it’s a hardware problem and the only solution I had got from the hp technical support is to unplug the system and remove the battery and then restart the system again but it doesn’t help.