Thread: No Near field communication in Motorola Droid Bionic

No Near field communication in Motorola Droid Bionic

They held the device again to be the cream of the crop. However, more than 6 months after the first Android phone debut with NFC, the Bionic Droid, the phone is supposed to be as large as the original Droid does not have the NFC.Is there someone so angry about this as I am? NFC course does not mean much today, but give it another 6-8 months and we are all hoping that the NFC had two-year contract

Re: No Near field communication in Motorola Droid Bionic

I do not think anyone has mentioned whether or not NFC (unofficially anyway). If not, I'm disenchanted but not too large of contract. No work and all if not you exist in UK or amazing, and then you will not observe for a while anyway. I live in London; north UK so I hesitation that will explode here for a while, particularly small towns for a while. I understand your frustration though. If I have to wait 7 months for a phone, then I would have thought would be the latest technology.

They held the device again to be sluggish. On the other hand, more than 5 months after the primary Android phone first appearance with NFC, the Bionic Droid, the phone is supposed to be as large as the original Droid does not have the NFC.Is there someone as angry about this as I am? NFC course does not mean much today, but give it another 6-8 months and we are all hoping that the NFC had two-year contract

On the issue of thread, I have not seen anything to confirm or deny the NFC. One would expect the NFC would have been considered, where applicable, the specifications of filtering. And the fact that Moto seems to be distancing himself a bit of Google, with its own user interface also does not inspire much hope. but still, I hope this much-hyped and long awaited, the device may include what is about to stop being called "cutting edge" technology, but only "technology". But probably not a deal breaker for me.

No, I would not. I love the monitor on the Samsung. I would say that would be a beast Motorola droid Bionic not closed. Would be for a developer of the most excellent phone out there in my estimation. I'm just partial to the Samsung screen. I like the bionic and I think people are getting a great phone am just not my cup of tea at this time. Motorola really like although. Hey Android creation this big. We have so many options to accept Verizon.

After getting to my office, I really agree with his reasons for the taste of GS2. Had LTE, or I do not care if he did, I would have expected it. I love this screen and openness of this phone is that even if the SoC is not the hottest game in town. Considering this is a very similar phone to keep the SOC and RAM, I hope I'll be very happy with it for some time, and GS2 LTE in the future would be a great improvement. Who knows, maybe it will be in charge 2.

There is a sticker that. Seriously, Google said in E / S than phones that do not have NFC chips could work with a sticker. And no, not by chance can make a purchase with a sticker. It was covered. There are only two of the three test cities Near Field Communication. I would not expect to harvest any ubiquity until 2013.Maybe not maybe I'll cross that bridge when we get there. But when it runs like a champ OTB am a satisfied customer.