Thread: Htc Sensation Display is made by two manufacturers

Htc Sensation Display is made by two manufacturers

It was long-established that the sentiment you have two dissimilar screen display. Solitary made by Acer and man-made by Sharp. The sentiment of not having complicatedness with the screen good quality bad screen. A number of people prefer the Acer screen and others prefer the sharp. I've had two and in cooperation shows in reality beautiful. You will know how to only in actuality let know the differentiation if they are side by side.

Re: Htc Sensation Display is made by two manufacturers

As I have heard that Sony and Samsung had collaboration in early 2008 .Sony and Samsung both announced that due to increased demand, a second line of eighth-generation production is used in S-LCD factory in the 2nd quarter of 2009 [1] S-LCD can be led by Samsung just as Sony has announced. Joint venture with Sharp Corporation, in order to effectively compete with Samsung, a difficult task due to their existing collaboration

AUD_NT here, error-free display, high contrast, vibrant colors, touch and incredibly good in direct sunlight. Probably the best in the sunshine I've seen. Much better when compared directly next to my Nexus S and G2X. Just checked the Sharp. Date on the box is 27/05/11. Front, the screen quality is excellent. But when viewing from an angle, something to wash, nothing extraordinary despite the fact that.

Maybe that is our holy grail! That panel has AUD_NT could be better than Sharp. People, please look at this and report their results. This will help the community a lot. It contained only two people AUD_NT means. The with the African Union panel said report is really good, makes me think of what people are missing sharp! Acute definitely does not have a good reputation, especially with that fiasco my Touch 4G had before.

I have no complaints. Slightly blurry when viewed at extreme angles, but perfectly fine in the situation every day for what colors go. Tactile features are another story, since it seems idiot around a lot and lacked a lot of hits today while playing Fruit Ninja. I attribute that to the software though: The sense is very polished. Incidentally, for those who cannot find the information: run dmesg and send out an email with himself (a terminal emulator that has the built-in function), then use CTRL + F to find (I searched for "panel" instead of the full line)

Well, a lot do not like, whereas I think most will like better. It is as grainy as the even sharper HD Desire While the Sharp screen was not gritty at all. I responsibility the broad lines flanked by the pixels. Also perceive angles slightly reddish tint. But the colors are more intense compared to HD Desire you’re day and night, and even next to a iphone4 colors are better and more alive. So it’s all a matter of taste. I prefer the sharpness of the color, but it seems that most people prefer color, for one, hate, despise AMOLED pixel matrix and fuzzy.