Thread: Where can i get Truevision webcam driver for HP tm2t - 2100

Where can i get Truevision webcam driver for HP tm2t - 2100

Hi, I have a HP tm2t – 2100 notebook and in that I have installed a fresh copy of windows 7 in that but as I formatted the whole driver I have lost my all the drivers such as the audio and the videos off course, but I got all that drivers from the CD that was given to me, but as i found the drivers for the webcam in the CD as well, I didn’t get the software in that, so after that I just contacted the HP support team for theses, so after giving the full details about the product they were saying like the drivers are not available for the device I have, so I would say very poor support from their end. So is there anyone having the same product so they can give me idea from where can I get the drivers?

Re: Where can i get Truevision webcam driver for HP tm2t - 2100

Yeah I know that the contact center is too meager, and I was also having the same problem but I am sorry that I don’t have the same product, but still I would suggest you that you should go through their site for at least once, because sometimes their employees even don’t know about the product and the software, and that’s very pity. But as I got the drivers from their website only, so would suggest you to find out the driver from there only.

You can search the drivers from the internet as well as there are too many websites from where you can get that drivers, I used to do that always because as you come to now about the dell services, but I know it before you, so it would be next to worthless if you keep contacting them for the drivers, rather you should have a option to download the drivers from the internet.

I think you should get the drivers recommended by the operating system, because in that you’ll get no error regarding the compatibility and other as well, and that you can do with the help of device manager, from there select the device that your web cam, and after that update the driver from there only and as you clicked on that windows will automatically download the appropriate drivers for your notebook.

you can make use of another driver as well, see I am not sure about this, but you can try for sure, you can try to download the drivers of the another laptop form the HP and see whether it is working or not, or you can have another option as get the driver Disk from one of your friend who has the same model, but that’s very rare case, so better would be to download the drivers from the official website, though it is of another model, you should try at least.