Thread: Microphone stopped working on Presario V3015nr

Microphone stopped working on Presario V3015nr

Hi, I have a very awful problem with my Presario V3015nr, as whenever I connect my microphone to it, the microphone doesn’t work as it was working before. This is happened after installing the windows 7 before that it was working perfectly, and if I remove the microphone, the speaker works perfectly. So that is what I am not getting, as how can it be possible, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Microphone stopped working on Presario V3015nr

Are you getting this problem since you have installed the windows 7 in your machine, or it was working perfectly before and happening now only? because see this is happening since you have installed then you need to install the perfect driver in your notebook because the one that is been preinstalled with the windows 7 doesn’t have capability to configure the settings for the microphone.

Have you ever try to configure the sound property of the windows 7, if not then you should try to check that also, because in that you’ll get the option to select the model that you are using among the listed one, you need to click the volume icon appear on the right bottom on the taskbar, as you do this a window will appear, in that you need to select recording tab in that you’ll get you device listed, after that select one, and you are ready to go, but if suppose didn’t get any such device you can simply install another driver for your machine.

I would like to suggest you that you need to update the driver that you are using, because as far as I know the driver that you got pre installed in with the windows 7 don’t have any option to configure those settings, so you should try to get the new rather latest driver for your laptop, and make sure that whatever you download is the latest one, or else you’ll not get the option to configure the drivers again.

I think you have a faulty microphone, have you ever checked it with some other machine? if not then you should check the microphone first if you are still persisting the problem, and make sure that you are checking it in the machine which has a windows 7 installed it. Rater one of the major issue is like, people who had muted the volume of the machine, so this is happens so check that also in your notebook that you have not muted any such device.

I think you have a faulty microphone, have you ever checked it with some other machine? if not then you should check the microphone first if you are still persisting the problem, and make sure that you are checking it in the machine which has a windows 7 installed it. Rater one of the major issue is like, people who had muted the volume of the machine, so this is happens so check that also in your notebook that you have not muted any such device.