Thread: 4G LTE phones with QWERTY Keyboard

4G LTE phones with QWERTY Keyboard

Right now I am looking for a perfect phone for my usage and that is all about the Android phone. I know that I can get many. However in my case I am looking for 4G Droid phones which have QWERTY keyboards. Is there any one which is coming out from the Verizon? I have looked into the Verizon site but I didn’t get any option over 4G there. Does anybody when it will gonna come out?

Re: 4G LTE phones with QWERTY Keyboard

So far today, in the wide panorama of the smartphone , it had been presented a single model that can connect to Verizon's LTE 4G network: Samsung , these days, from late April announced that there will come a new model and will be able to do this' Droid Charge the new Samsung already introduced at CES. The device has 4.3 inch screen "AMOLED" Super Plus, with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels and with Android OS 2.2, will be priced at about $ 300, with two-year contract. The display will feature a new standard, a technology that can offer brightness, clarity and exceptional outward visibility. As for the processor, a single-core 1 GHz will be based on ARM, it is still unclear whether it will be architecture Cortex A8 or A9, and also there will be two cameras, a rear 8 MP and a front 1.3 MP.

Speaking of LTE is to talk about 4G , but being picky, but Advanced LTE meets the requirements of the mobile fourth generation. 4G implies operate wireless and fixed networks, so that it can reach speeds of 100 Mbps with peaks for mobile and 1 Gbps for fixed networks. The Samsung SCH-R900 Craft, and the Samsung SCH-R910 Indulge include a sliding QWERTY keyboard. Processor speeds reach 1 GHz, and all have GPS and Wi-Fi n.

The HTC Shift EVO 4G is the latest addition to Sprint's 4G family and the younger brother of the original EVO 4G. It features a 800MHz processor and scaling back smaller 3.6-inch screen, but gets a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Android and HTC Sense 2.2, this device bears some resemblance to the T-Mobile G2 and Desire Z.

The T-Mobile G2 was the foremost local 4G device intended for the transporter and an excellent descendant to the primary Android phone, T-Mobile G1. While barely a 800MHz CPU evaluated to the more usual 1GHz chip from further high-end devices, the G2 makes in support of a stock assemble of Android 2.2 and slide-out QWERTY keypad. A preferred in the middle of fans and the stock Android modding group of people, the G2 rapidly slipped out of the attention, but at rest a hard option.

In my opinion I don’t think that for 4G mobile phone the QWERTY keyboard is a good option because those 4G phones are meant to perform better on online gaming, video streaming etc. however if you have a small screen without touch interface, then there is no use of this later feature. So it would be better of you buy a touch screen phone which offers you touch enabled QWERTY keypad for all purposes. I hope that you have got what I am telling now.

It is a close link between the Motorola Droid Bionic on Verizon and AT & T Atrix 4G, but we're going to Atrix 4G for several reasons. Not only the best computing any other phone on this list, but the possibility of docking with a complete Linux-based desktop environment with Firefox web browsing is one of the most impressive moves in the mobile world. However I don’t like the QWERTY keypad in Android mobile phone. This is because I want to experience the full screen with full resolution. However for easy typing I can use the SWYpe application for keypad for easy texting which is better than the QWERTY keypad.