Thread: How to repartition the hard disk using the recovery manager in netbook

How to repartition the hard disk using the recovery manager in netbook

I’m having an net book DM1-3014AU which have a AMD APU-E350 and even the 2GB ram and having the windows 7 home edition which only have one drive in it where all the system is store so now I’m planning to repartition the but I know for that I need to re install the window and I’m not planning to do so. I’m searching for How to repartition the hard disk using the recovery manager. Please suggest me regarding this.

Re: How to repartition the hard disk using the recovery manager in netbook

With the help of recovery manager you will be able to do only a minimal installation for the windows 7 and hp software. 1st repartition the hard disk you should make a recovery disk. Well I don’t think you will be able to delete the partition and recreate the partition but you have to remove the recovery tool and then back up the partition and you will be able to do so with the help of recovery disk and not with the recovery partition.

Well you can easily create your own partition and even perform the recovery by making use of maximized image recovery and if there is any partition which has being created by the user then the hp recovery manager which will be going to ask the permission for removing or keeping it as it is. Well and if you delete the recovery partition then you can make a use of minimized the image recovery option using the disk which had being created.

Even I was searching for this I had created the recovery disk and then I had deleted the recovery partition and even the hp tools and had made the backup for the partition and after that I had also created the four partition on my disk and then I had run the minimized image recovery. Well I want to ask would I will going to get all the HP software installed after installing the minimized recovery and I think those hp software are really useful.

Well I don’t think so you will be going to get all the hp application after minimized recovery but if you don’t get it then you can easily get it from the hp site. The most useful software provide by hp are HP Support Assistant, HP Wireless Assistant, HP Cool Sense Technology. Well I’m currently having an hp laptop but I don’t have much knowledge about the different hp products but I think it will surely going to help you a lot.

Well if you get any problem after repartition the device then you need to update the BIOS and if it is not stable then you can easily roll back your bios to previous version. Well BIOS update is an independent and can be done whether you had done the full recovery for your system or the minimized recovery of your system. You can even make a use of f9 diagnostics if the software had being crash or if you are not able to boot your windows.