Thread: Can Haptic Feedback be disabled?

Can Haptic Feedback be disabled?

I don‘t know how exactly does anyone like the Haptic feature that is been present here I am using this feature on my Motorola droid x and I hate this feature , I have a few friends how have worked on this and they too feel the same , when I unlock feature this Haptic feedback get activated and that makes annoys me every time is there are way through which I can turn off this feature , as I am new to this , I don ‘t want to mess up with the settings and hence requesting an suggestion .

Re: Can Haptic Feedback be disabled?

The first thing that matter the most is the Haptic design that is made on this phone it and it depends on the user s who use it , some of the user like this feature while the rest of them just hate this feature , so let’s not go on the counting who likes this and who does not , but this feature from my point of view cannot be disable while unlocking the mode as this feature is pre-defined in the phone internet setting and that cannot be changed by us.

Well, that’s quite true while you are using this, but I would like to tell you that this feature can also be turn off in the active mode, I mean while using the phone for other purposes other than unlocking the phone, I have used this feature and I mean to say that we can switch off the Haptic feature by going into the settings but we just cannot do this while we are unlocking the phone as this is the feature that is present in the core setting s of the phone .

To disable this you need to settings the and then make your way out the tap and the display and then enter in to it and the scroll down to the option the where “Haptic feedback “and the tap that check box down and then check the box to disable the Haptic feedback . And this would help you to get your things done, but, I think that but there is a way to disable the Haptic when you unlock your phone , just check the phone manual and you might just get to see the steps .

I don ‘t really think that it is a bad feature as it might be just annoying you due to the amount of intensity it makes but that can be overcome by decreasing the amount of the intensity that that click makes by following the steps the above user has stated and then moving along the way under that into a intensity of the Haptic press set it to the desire level so that it won ‘t or would less annoy you and save the setting this might just make you love your mobile again.

Hey, thank for the settings that you told me you just changed the though, that I previously had about me phone, I now thing that this would further help me to reduce the intensity of my phone, but thanks for all the suggestion that you guys gave me, as there is no solution for this on the internet, this thread would sure ly him many people like to help them solve their problem. Thank you again. For the suggestion.