Thread: Need some answers for the queries related to Macbook pro

Need some answers for the queries related to Macbook pro

Hello friends I have some questions about MacBook Pro: First, I wonder with the MBP, if I were to watch an HD movie would be ending with the IGP from Intel or ATI card? Second, will void the Apple warranty, if I determined to change the hard drive with an SSD? Then, what is surprising battery life is too low if you use Windows, and how drastic the diversity if I chose the 6470 instead of 6750? How well do you manage 6470 games? In particular, how is it that you expect to deal with Portal 2 and Fallout 3/nv? Finally, for now, do you really think it's a good idea for someone who intends to use Windows on the MBP 99% of the time to look to get one?

Re: Need some answers for the queries related to Macbook pro

On the Mac side, the present versions of the MBP are designed to automatically switch between the two based on what we need running programs. I do not think there is a setting in the Mac operating system rather than manually select. There are, however, a third party application that allows you to do it manually choose which to use. You can read about it here and here. Releases prior to going to i5/i7 processors were a pure "manual" switch that you selected in the Mac OS you prefer.

Now, overlooking to Windows and just talk about a video of HD Mac OS, I guess you could look at the included graphics, but I sincerely do not know what the auto to select from. May also rely on what you are talking about when it comes to HD video. I guess the 720p video obtained from the iTunes Store to play well. Do not know how to play 1080p, but this issue appears to propose that if it is a local file should play 1080p fine, but will drown up to 720 videos on YouTube.

Since it emerges that Windows in Bootcamp only use AMD discrete graphics, I guess it would dramatically reduce battery life. I have no idea what would be the difference between the two different graphics AMD. MacWorld has a appraisal, which discuss a bit about battery life macbookpro.html. In this review, the 15 "won the 6750 actually has the 6490 for 4 minutes. Of course, based on the description of the test, chances are darn good that they were both actively using graphics instead of Intel AMD graphics. There may be some evidence out there that shows the battery with graphics from AMD, but I have not seen it.

In all seriousness, I know, not void the warranty. With current versions of Apple I think believes that the hard drive of a user upgradeable part. They provide instructions on how to do there. Therefore, the new unit will not be covered by the warranty, but everything else should be. Of course, if the "brick" of the laptop to install the new drive, will not be covered by the warranty, but it is easier to update, so there should be little chance of "bricking" is primarily with their experience working with computers. FWIW, I updated the drive and RAM on my MBP nicely and has also upgraded the hard drive, Wi-Fi card, RAM, and a fan in my MBP original, 1st generation without "bricking" it.

Just so you recognize, I found The Hurt Locker on my MacBook Pro while the battery. It was created for the use of discrete graphics. They ran the film of 2 hours and 6 minutes prior to they went to sleep / energy saving mode in the "reserve power". I run in a window instead of full screen. I also had the Apple Mail running and checking email every 15 minutes and Safari running with about 10 windows opens. My guess is that the current 15 "/ 17" Mbps with discrete graphics battery life would be equal or better when using discrete graphics. I could try to change the integration at some point this weekend and redo the test to see if anything changes.