Thread: Motorola Droid 3 or Motorola Droid Bionic

Motorola Droid 3 or Motorola Droid Bionic

I'm caught in a quandary and I'm sure I'm not unaccompanied. I have been following these two phones in expansion for months. They seem to encompass approximately accurately the identical specifications. The big differences are the Droid 3 will have a objective keyboard and have not been as Bionic 4G LTE does. The problem is that these two features loved. What do you think? Carry on with the keyboard? Or go with 4G?

Re: Motorola Droid 3 or Motorola Droid Bionic

I actually do not think the Droid 3 and droid bionic are not even close up to comparable. Apples and oranges. If you like desire a physical keyboard or the phone in the next month you have an alternative. If you are willing to wait more than a few months and possibly an area of 4G, afterward certainly I would go with bionics. These two phones will demand to two dissimilar groups of people. by means of the time the Bionic makes its exterior, it is supplementary than probable being extra options so as to are comparable to bionics.

Yes going to have to agree to disagree with the "physical keyboard is better" feeling. I had the Droid X for a while and discovered I can write much faster with Swype. It took a little getting used to, but only if you know the QWERTY keyboard, which is much faster. That on top of most added, and it seems a no brainer for me. But hey, to each his own. I have not tried Swift Key yet, but I have the sense of hearing good things.

True, but on the other side of the coin could not see the release of this part of a phone touted to be able to use all the features of the network. Part of his point leads me to believe that the Samsung Galaxy S2 will not last for a while, only in principle (outstanding to the load). On the other hand, meaningful the load could be hurriedly eclipsed by the Samsung Galaxy S2 and merely factor in many units of sales for it.

I think Verizon will continue to release high-end 3G phones. I mean there are still numerous areas of the country, whispered it was not until 2012 4G or later. There is still a require for 3G handsets. I wish more phones 4G release, for the reason that I believe numerous people would buy just to attempt to be a test a little more about the future and even due to the exclusive commercialization of 4G phones. except with Verizon, who knows what they are thinking. If I was running I would get Verizon's 4G phones as many as possible to try to attract more customers. That may have stolen some customers who were looking at the feel and 3 EVO if bionic launched in June. But then again Verizon is the latest version of anything and then still having problems most of the time.

Hello I hope that's what I do just think at how the youth of their LTE network is and how widely available now I think it's going to continue making high-end 3G phones. I mean I guess we'll see if the feature comes with 3G then we know they will continue making high-end 3G phones. I agree with your logic makes more sense to move to 4G phones, and can still be used in a 3G area, but I imagine that some people complain about the price of 4G phones and the data separately for 3G and 4G phones at different prices. I guess we'll find out in the months to come. What about the pre 3? Featuring high-end specifications and is said to be 3G,

I agree with that premise, but the same logic would also apply to the replacement of the Bionic Droid X2. Big Red seems to love to keep people in darkness. We know we are getting the Samsung Galaxy S2, but do not be on familiar terms with if it will be 4G. We know we are getting the Bionic 4G, but we have no confirmed specifications of the revised version. And we have no idea when any of them will fall. On the Droid 3, the most recent version of my much-loved Original Droid, you can in actuality care less. If it is 4G, which would be the disagreement, hell, I probably get for a family member if it were. But if neither is LTE SGS2 D3 or just lovers of the keyboard are willing to consider Droid 3.

Approaching from a Droid 1, I determined to go with the Droid 3 as the Bionic physical keyboard was imperative to me. The Droid 3 is enormous and I am very contented with it. I'm astonished how big the virtual keyboard is, on the other hand, very, very responsive and straightforward than any Droid 1 people looking to upgrade to 4G, but worried about the lack of material keys in point of fact should not be anxious too much if you believe the Bionic. The only real difference between the Droid 3 and bionics is 4G and keyboard unless I’m absent something. I’m content with my decision that the new physical keyboard is almost perfect and free of any main design flaw and the phone is flat out fast. I just haven’t been courted by all the media hype 4G. I prefer to let the network get on his feet first and take advantage of it with my next update.