Thread: Motorola Droid Bionic screen vs. Samsung super amoled

Motorola Droid Bionic screen vs. Samsung super amoled

I am an iPhone user who seeks to change screen size 4 to 4.3 phones "Verizon Android. I love the display of the retina, so I was limiting my options only to the phones of higher resolution (currently 960x540), hence Motorola droid bionic first choice for Motorola Droid. I aphorism the subsequent to that Samsung Stealth V has a display of 4.3 "AMOLED + marvelous, not including only 800x480 decree. Several inputs are superior than the screen intended for web browsing and email?

Re: Motorola Droid Bionic screen vs. Samsung super amoled

Yes, I observe a lot of video or an entertainment a great deal on my phone but an collection of browsing, RSS feeds, email, etc. The show 960x640 on the iPhone 4 retina has in actuality disfigured me. On the other hand, it seems that the + Super AMOLED may be an enhanced option despite running at the low 800x480 resolution. A group of populace disapprove of that the Atrix QHD display is not as physically powerful with PenTile pixels accessible.

Unless absolutely necessary to dual core CPU for convinced games, I believe Samsung 4G LTE super AMOLED screen is most excellent for you. Super AMOLED pixel structure also has RGB square, so he address the troubles of the previous text sharpness Super AMOLED, preserving all the good characters in the Super AMOLED screen. Also a full-scale query scratch over how the battery life would be in the direction of play with dual core, 4G LTE over Motorola Droid Bionic combo.

There are several phones Samsung Super + AMOLED display that attract me. The Samsung Galaxy S2 display (4.3) and an infusion (4.5" screen) look much more elegant than the V Stealth (at least the version shown at CES.) But no one knows yet if there is a version of the Samsung S2 and Verizon will inspire. A number of people believe with the intention of the production stealth V will give the impression of being more like the Samsung Galaxy S2.

Whichever word on a discharge date for any Smartphone before. Am I eligible for an upgrade and am leaning towards the lightning, but I will not be back with a single core processor if the phones are dual core approaching missing commencing home soon. I am tremendously apprehensive to obtain a new-fangled phone intended for the reason that my DROID 1 has been stolen and I’m immovable by means of a LG Voyager.

I have had the iPhone 4, Captivate, N1, and now the Atrix."Retina Display" (I4): high resolution, the colors are pretty accurate. Easy to see sunlight.AMOLED (N1) was washed out and difficult to actually observe the sunlight. The most horrible of all. Super Color AMOLED (captive)’s wringing wet over, and the battery sucks if not you're viewing images, mainly black / objects. Note: The websites will drain the battery as most are bright / white. Something hard to see in sunlight."QHD" (Atrix) despite the PenTile available, I think it looks good. The whites are really white. He has come up very close and did not notice anything getting overly pixilated reading distance. The only downside to the screen of Atrix is that the yellows look brown. He was very good in sunlight

We'll see. I am one of those lucky enough to have a Fascinate has treated me well. Even the GPS works! He worked with 2.1 works with 2.2. My problems are few and far between. Some topics are ridiculous, as I said before, but is the good screen. The Fascinate has a lot of love. LG revolution remains firmly on my radar though. And maybe something will be different from the Bionic so do not be so "pentiley" as Atrix.

I am sorry you had problems with fascinate. I did not have it, but with six friends with him. They are happy with the battery life, call quality and GPS do well. They did nothing but official OTA update without roots. Yes, a little lazy sometimes, but not terrible for most people. To me rule out new phones Samsung completely just because they had irregular and slow GPS update last year is nonsense. Most of this issue is resolved through official updates so far and even GPS hardware seems prudent to set in the Nexus S, 4G Galaxy S. SGS2 next bet will be a serious phone to beat the time in the summer. My only complaint with it is that it is unlikely that LTE CDMA version, while the GSM version will HSPA +.