Thread: Droid plans vs. Droid Bionic

Droid plans vs. Droid Bionic

I’m planning to buy Motorola droid bionic. I have seen this phone on couple of website and I’m in love with this smartphone.It has lots of features’ like to know if this phone got any problem. Anyone who can help me with their suggestions is always welcome. If you know any problem regarding this Smartphone than please share that problem with me.i will appreciate your suggestion.

re: Droid plans vs. Droid Bionic

I’m also planning to buy Motorola droid bionic but from multiple source I have heard that this Smartphone is having some problem .After multiple of search I was able to find few problem associated with this smart phone.
    1. My present plan is my robot 3G unlimited. Verizon wireless says if I obtain a new or Motorola Droid Bionic Thunder lightning, I have to change plans to a plan "unlimited" 4G/3G.
    2. If I get a 4G plan now, you probably will expire before they have a 4G service in my area. Your map 4G seems to be a very infantile stage compared to its current coverage area, at the end of 2013 looks unattainable for full coverage.

After seeing Motorola droid bionic specification on news channel and same magazine I was thinking to buy this phone but I heard from my friend that this phone has lots of problem. I’m listing some problem which I heard from my friend.
    1. If I get the 4G plan now that will be completely useless to me since there is 4G anywhere at all, will be offered the same plan when it expires in 2013, plans levels only in its effects.
    2. Verizon wireless type said to have heard of 4G is in levels, but no current plans to offer 3G VZ, they should stay the same and can be renewed. I wish I could get the Bionic and maintain my current 3G plan, but no joy. Looks the same, but it is a difference. Plan / element

If you get a 4G phone with unlimited contract, and then goes Verizon wireless levels, which are acquired in until you upgrade your contract that is usually by improving their phone again. That cannot change your contract unless you allow it if they did, they could take back and keep the phone (which could then sell and move to another company). So if you have a to, keep the 4G unlimited and just go month to month through the end of time, it would be good as long as not used an updated contract again.

I have no idea how it will work during the "transition" period, the change in mass of 3G to 4G, but eventually, I cannot see any sense for Verizon wireless to a low cost of 3G to 4G. By this I mean, any increase in costs or covers of running after data reaches a critical mass 4G is likely to be imposed on 3G also offers. I do not think they would like someone to take a moment to stop and think, "Hey, I really do not need 4G and you can save $ 10 a month if you just stick with 3G."

When in long run I do not see it likely that a person can pick up a 3G phone to get a cheaper data plan. Just as Sprint did you can try to get vested in a sweet (otherwise) face during the transition and then do everything possible to avoid having to sign a new contract, but my guess is it will be cheaper in the long run to play one game Verizon wireless if you want to get a hold new phones on a moderately standard foundation