Thread: would Bionic have Vanilla Android

would Bionic have Vanilla Android

I am looking forward to gift my son Motorola driod bionic on his 21 birthday but I think that the phone need to be more towards Linux based operating system, I have android gingerbread on my phone and I must say that it is pretty better than Symbian operating system that is present there but , while doing some final research on the internet I found out that the Motorola droid X would have Vanilla Android installed on it is that true ?

Re: would Bionic have Vanilla Android

Hey dude , I heard the same thing my friends who apparently happens to be a developer at the Motorola said that Motorola has received a really very bad feedback from the it blur device that was there so I think there was , blur on the Android phones and that was there they were seriously considering to remove the blur from the bionic that was there , and instead they are planning to install the a Vanilla Android on this phone .

I just hope that Motorola bionic has a vanilla android, O have previously used the blur operating system on that that the one thing that I need to do is that there are many one needs to be aware of the HTC sense that was been done here, I would further like to think if there are I am just going to have put up blur with this. I hope that there whatever they do just do not make me nervous about the system that was there.

I think there are many things that needs to be though here, I had been used many other android operating system that was released on various phones and devices that are there but I think that this would be an deciding factor as the phones would be the best in use with the plain android system been installed in them as this is the only android system that is stable and has no issues while all the rest seems to have an issue with this one .

well thanks for the reply though I did not find any bugs I in the Ginger bread operating system that I was using ,but , I would surely like to see if I there was any error with the Android operating system , this would help me to see this , I would also like to see that if there awas a better way roung this , thanks for all the suggestion and replies that you gave me ,