Thread: HD image as well as HD Video

HD image as well as HD Video

I am looking for a good quality and low price range digital camera or camcorders. I want to purchase the camera which can do both the image and it can also shoot the video in HD quality and I should get all this in one unit. Otherwise I think that I will buy one and then other will be having both the features. I am thinking of purchasing the Panasonic FP8 and I think that they are having the good quality images but there is a disadvantage it is having very bad video shooting resolution. So which camcorder should I purchase? Thanking all in advanced.

Re: HD image as well as HD Video

I think that you should purchase the canon EOS 5D marks II it is having the excellent performance of the photo quality and it is having the good quality of video recording also. And it is not having in the built in wireless and it is having the long time for any of the product. And it is having the L f/4 lens 5D is an improved then the previous replies. I think that the; AF system could use an update. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that you should use Nikon D7000 and it is having the excellent performance and it is having the great class. And it is having the great viewfinder and it also controls all the operations are in the streamed and it is over the previous Nikon D7000. The resolution is about 1080/30p video. It is having the Quick and simple flash off at mode dial. And it is having the good battery power of about 500 shots. And it is having 2 card slots and it is also quite.

From the discussion going on I think that you should purchase the cannon powershot S95 and the features are as follows such as:
    • It is having the excellent quality and it is also having the excellent interface.
    • And it is very handy in size.
    • And it is having the extensive range of the pre settings that can be used as the cater for any conditions.
    • It also feeling more conditions and then you have to full manually control
    • And the controls are also very user friendly the controls and the menus are also so simple.

Better than all purchase Olympus E-PL2 it is having the best image quality than all of the camcorders. And it is having on the board flash. And it is also having the variety of filters. And it is easy to make and it is having the changes with the speed dial. And I think that it is like 3*2 and for the perfect of about 4*6 and it is not also cropping.

I think that you should go with the Olympus E-PL2, Nikon D7000, canon EOS 5D better than that you should go with the cannon PowerShot S95 because this is having the best feature than any other device it is having excellent quality and it is also having the excellent interface and it is also having the feature of capturing the video and the image in HD quality and what else do you want in this I think that you should definitely purchase this phone.