Thread: Is Tessellation for the next generation of the gaming console?

Is Tessellation for the next generation of the gaming console?

This my very first post to this particular forum and i am hoping that the users of this particular forum would help you out to get the requirement of mine. Well i wanted to know whether we are going to have the Tessellation for the next version of the gaming console? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Tessellation for the next generation of the gaming console?

Yes i think the future version of the console would going to use this particular technique. As far as I know this particular technique is used to get the more polygon looks into the game. I let you know that PC games are already using the above mentioned technique. However you will not be able to feel any difference until and unless you will see the each and every single texture as well as characters of the game.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Well I have not seen that it has been used with the full potential while playing the game. If you can have the same if you are got bored with the console games and outdated graphics. I think it would not be possible until and unless the upcoming console is having the RAM of the 2 GB. I don’t think so that the next version of the console would not have the support for the tessellation. I think they are going to have support for the DX 9 as well as DX 10.

Well there are lots of opinion from the user and i think the technique which we are going to have would be implemented on the future console which has been going to be release. It is not really important to implement but it would allow the developer to add the extra details with having the less processing power. You will have the more amount of the details regarding any of the object while playing the game on the console of yours.

I have noticed that there is an improvement into the graphics of the gaming console. However there would be improvement on this particular matter after having the thing which we are talking about. I am also expecting that the gaming console can have the graphic card which would give support for the same. They have to improve the hardware of the gaming console whihc you are using so that you can have the above mentioned thing.