Thread: How to Upgrade Bionic Memory Chip

How to Upgrade Bionic Memory Chip

I have just purchased the Motorola bionic phone which is pretty good to use, but I was really very disappointed when I came to know that it did not had the nvidia tetra chip in it instead of that it had a OMAP chip which is not accepted able , but since I have made my mind to purchase this one I brought this one and know I am looking at upgrading the RAM that is inside the phone and that would help me utilize it in a better way , I just wanted to ask is that possible ?

Re: How to Upgrade Bionic Memory Chip

That was a very innovative thought that you just proved in me , but I think that it is practically not possible to upgrade the RAM that is available the Motorola bionic phone that you have , but I think that seriously the company should invoke this feature as this would help to improve the performance according to the use of the user , more over I think that would be surely possible in the near feature are the android can be removed and added or upgraded.

That might just be possible but don’t know if that is really possible as this is a new phone and I have personally did not used this phone personally and but I think you just buy a new chip and then open up the phone and then take this small chip out as this is the only module that is using the chip and then insert the new chip in it, it would be just like the changing the memory card in this. but I don ‘t have any idea from where would you exactly buy this chip from as there are only available in the 512 range

Well that is using a DDR2 RAM which is easily available in the market , but , I just don ‘t understand why do you need to increase the speed of your mobile however I don ‘t find any good reason to increase one , I have been using a Motorola Xoom which also has a 512 ram in it but I my phone utilize only half of that when used to the fullest extend so I just don ‘t know why you want to change that ,moreover the operating system is also great at managing the resource .

That would be very good to upgrade the RAM to 1GBas that would help us to use the many more heavily application that need to work for this I am imaging the day when I would play the Xbox and ps2 game on my phone itself , I would really like to know if someone could just post the a systematic way to remove and it and upgrade it , so anyone here please post back with a reply to this one .I am hoping to see a positive one

I think that the bionic memory that was pre-defined in the WebTop when the Motorola phone was first built ,,so I guess you just can ‘t change the it or upgrade it moreover the 1GB Ram that you are speaking about is not available and even if you get it and replace that with your existing ram then that would result in over clocking the existing phone that you are using BUT , you can surely look in to the future from such things to come up ,the phones that the Motorola would release in the next 6 months would have a built of 1gb so that just may be upgrade.

After reading all the comments that you guys gave me I thought that that there was not perfectly a way to add a or remove the Ram from the Motorola phone memory that I had, I would like to suggest you that I would rather be happy if it was the either was round, but , regrettable it was not possible now , hope fully it would come with the a better version after some time . Thanks for a ll the suggestion that you gave me .