Thread: Motorola Droid Bionic VS Motorola Targa

Motorola Droid Bionic VS Motorola Targa

I have just got my first salary in this Friday so I am now planning to get a good phone form myself as I already own a simple nokia c3 phone m I want something very good which uses cutting edge technology I have been saving for buying the phone but , and I have finalized and Motorola as the company as seeing the company previously record I think they would have provide some good smart phones, and hence finalized between Motorola Driod but I have also heard about the Motorola Targa , and thus confused about which one it use any help would be appreciated .

re: Motorola Droid Bionic VS Motorola Targa

I would suggest like to suggest you that targa is still not released and no one know where would that be released and when would it release so I think it won ‘t be bad to use the current phone that is available as there is no bad review about it except the hardware problem that is there , which is not an big issue if you not rooting it at the current movement , more over there are many things that this phones at the price tag that it is been released .you can wait for other one.

Motorola targa would be an better option for one as this the best piece that would be ever released by Motorola in the android platform so I think waiting is the best option that is available for you as it only needs patience to have as after some time you would have two option for you and you could choose from any of two with the number of bugs and the severity of the bugs that are been present there more over there would be the best option that you would have .

It all depends on the what amount are you ready to spend on this , the Motorola droid bionic that you are opting is quite cheap when compared to targa that would be shortly released as the Motorola targa would have many other features like a 13 megapixel camera with various other devices like the acidometer and velocity checker that would be there , so I guess you should have a look at your budget and then decide , anyways targa would always be a better option if budget is not the cause.

I think Motorola droid bionic has a OMAP processor that works in this, where as when you compare this with the Motorola targa then this would surely have Nvidia Tegra dual core processor in that cell which would be definitely be better than the rest, so the choice is fully yours as the to get this you need to wait for few more months to get this and while the other one is readily available now and is also came clean out of various bugs that are normally tested in the android phones.

IF you ask me to do an simple explanation I would like to compare the camera, features and the processor chip that it uses and the screen the you are using this , so when it comes to camera targa takes the edge while it comes to the pre-processor is Nvidia TEgra is installed in Motorola targa while other comes with a OMAP preprocessor , overall targa is much better than the Motorola bionic but , it all depends on what review it get once it get release it may be that it has more errors and bugs than the feature that it provides , so my suggestion would be to stick with the current one .

Re: Motorola Droid Bionic VS Motorola Targa

After reading all the products reviews that you all gave I think that there was a confusion that had now been cleared in my mind, I would rather be happy if I could find Motorola targa without any bug in it , so thanks for all the replies that you guys game , I am just hoping that the Motorola targa came up with a bug fee and with a little less price range as that would help to buy it ,( I mean increase my chance of buying this phone)