Thread: Does Droid Bionic Have Gorilla Glass

Does Droid Bionic Have Gorilla Glass

I am having a question, I am planning to buy an new Motorola Smartphone and I have finalized an product named Droid bionic from the rest that were there as this phone provides some of the best feature that I want I think that would be pretty nice for me if the phone came with an Gorilla glass on the screen of it, does anyone know if it has the gorilla glass on it as that would help me to stay care free and this attitude would not affect the Smartphone that I am having.

Re: Does Droid Bionic Have Gorilla Glass

I think you should have searched on the Motorola droid official site for further details about this phone as that might help me to find a solution of your problem I have been having a droid X phone and I think that it does have a gorilla glass on it, I don‘t know if that would really work on it, I never did a hard-core research before buying but, I think I should have done it, but as my droid phone has it I think your phone would also surely have that .

I am sorry to say that there is no official statement from the Motorola community or the developer s that have released the phone as this phone seems to have a lot of feature and a wide touch screen apparently it would surely need to have an gorilla glass installed on it , but I doubt that if someone official would have said this statement as of now this is not mention in the specification of the Driod Bionic so I it is as good as it is not present in it .

I have read all the comments that are stated above and I am now curious to know about his glass, I mean every now and then the users are speaking about the gorilla glass, can someone please explain me what is gorilla glass and how does that actually help in our smart phones that we use and what happens if we don‘t have this gorilla glass on your phone we use , I am sorry if this is a stupid question but , I really don ‘t know this .

contrasting to other kind of crystals that are utilize for mobile screens, laptops along with additional electronic devices, Gorilla Glass tolerate the process of fascination of the glass throughout its construct in which salt is infused in it to permit a larger number of ions go through the face to superior depth by growing the density tolerance and permit a deeper graze devoid of cracking. Therefore, it is indivisible from their scratches that are been made.

To understand you in a simple way there are widely used in high –cost electronic appliances like you iphone, Droid X phone and many more laptops and when the concept of touch screen is used so it ‘s is nothing but a toughen glass that bears all the pressure and the resists and the scratches that are possible to be done on it , more over it is like a strong glass and nothing else it a name indeed given to the glass.

I just can confirm about the after reading the post that are given by you , as there are many thumbs that go up at a glance and many thumbs that come down also glance , so I think that this would be better if I would rather wait for the next few months for this phone to release and then personally see if that had the gorilla glass that was there as that would be a better option for me , so please help me out with this one .