Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2011

could a baremetal hypervisor be used on motorola bionic

There are many think that I have been heard about Motorola bionic I the tradeshow that I last visited but is that all true well but, have all this things that are been said by the company are true as I am thinking forward to purchasing it ,but as one of my friend told me that there is a problem with the android operating system with the hardware that the Motorola uses is that true , as I am not a mobile and computer nerd.
Old 10-07-2011

Re: could a baremetal hypervisor be used on motorola bionic

Well, I personally don ?t have any idea about android system operating on the nokia platform but after reading about the query that you have asked , I have then been searching on the internet and various other forums? sites about the problem that you stated and find ? out what you said , but , I am sorry to say that there was nothing that I found it were just small bit of information and all we fragmented in the various forums? sites so that it could not be united . possibly a wait would help you out.
Old 10-07-2011

When some one says that there is a hardware problem with the android operating with the hardware that is present on that device then please believe it as they mean it , I have a dell android and it has some problem with the hardware that the dell computer uses this also meant that I have wait longer for dell to release an separate updates for us , So that might just be possible I think that is because of the Type 1 bare metal hypervisor installed on it .
Old 10-07-2011

I have heard about the protocol stack problem with it, also there are many other things that cause this up one would be possibly be the bare metal hypervisor I think that is the error that is caused, the android developer are basically unaware about the hypervisor issue when it is used so and as a geek has stated above a locked boot loader has a even the concept of a boot loader that may it unstoppable. Anyone who has a Controls the Dom-0 OS has control of hypervisor and thus control of the device
Old 10-07-2011

I think to place an Android operating system on an Full virtualization hardware we need a Android security designer to sort things out here as there are many segment that come here there , technically all the security and the communication and the encryption could be easily hacked up and so I think that would be more like speculating point right now so to buy Motorola bionic , I suggest you to wait as the hardware problem that you have heard is true.
Old 10-07-2011

That is a pretty strong research that is done by the user s above and more on there is no research that you have made with a very less information that is available on the internet . The LTE and Nvidia chip according to me does not seems to work efficiency together and thatis the reason why the tegra 2 platform has been offering an supporting the Nvidia , So it pretty much unstable right now to say something anything about it right know .
Old 11-07-2011

That was really help for to deciding whether to purchased this phone or no, but after reading all the comments that you suggested me I am sure that there I think that there are would help me pc I would more on suggest that it would help you to help me, well thanks for all the replies that you gave me and all the things that the I should have know me. I am should wait further phones that would be released after this one.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,