Thread: Which you find to be a best controller in Gaming till date

Which you find to be a best controller in Gaming till date

Well, at one point in time, we have all the drivers out everyone knows us. Therefore, it made me think: What is the best driver in the history of the game? This debate made us aware that the driver is being used more today. I planned to start this topic, because once I was confused when I wanted someone to recommend better control. No useful comments on the driver to change for some reason.

Re: Which you find to be a best controller in Gaming till date

I've always liked to use the N64 controller, remember that it is very convenient to use. I resemble the PS3 platform as well, but I do not like R2 and L2 have been made in this platform. I would also akin to discern that prior to this I prefer the analog sticks are where they are in control of ps3. Several of my friends N64 keyboard, lacking any reason for it, but for us it has become history. Therefore, this game ends up playing with this controller.

The DS3 is the right weight and well built, plus the battery life is good. I think the Dualshock (usually 1, 2 and 3, we are all basically the same) is the best driver. I also find irresistible the Vectrex controller, 360 drivers and the original Sega Genesis pad. I also heard that in parallel to what many GameCube and extraordinary. The Wii Classic Controller Pro wins and may be my nearly wanted controller of all time (next DS3)

The classic Dreamcast and Xbox controller were great. It's huge, bulky, but very contented. Issue I have with the Dualshock is that it is enormously light and sense cheap, so it's my opinion anyway. Note the similarity of the Xbox and Dreamcast controllers are. Typical Microsoft is downloading from another's thoughts console propose. It sense very ergonomic, and triggers are very loose and at ease. Dreamcast had the best controller in my belief was very pleasant to the touch.

I have to articulate that the Xbox 360 controller. It's so comfy and it can obtain a long time. Evaluated with the old Xbox, Microsoft has made a big enhancement. I do not like the PS3 controller, the L2 and R2 buttons are too sensitive. I reminiscent of the PS2 controller superior than the PS3 one. I moreover am fond of the movement. It is also very ergonomic, with a glowing ball that is surprisingly mild (jokes and I jam the Movement for the throat), and it feels so natural.

Almost all of the Playstation line of game controllers for me. It's small, light, D-pad buttons are spaced out and record perfectly and sticks are placed to perfection, the only complaint I have with the Playstation pads are the buttons again, especially the L2 and R2 buttons PS3. If they were more like the 360 ​​triggers that would be a more or less perfect for me, but that's just making me want to see happen in the improvements.

Almost everyone knows what will be the most common answers to this particular question. Anyway, my reason for the taste of the DualShock controllers, in general, is because they are small and fit nicely into my hands to make you feel like you have control over all the buttons. I could never tire of holding a Dualshock controller either; unlike when using an Xbox controller, my hands begin to turn sour for some strange reason. I liked the Gamecube controller and the Dualshock series. I will also say that the SNES controller too is also good.