Thread: Widgets getting Disappeared after upgrading to Gingerbread on Motorola Droid X

Widgets getting Disappeared after upgrading to Gingerbread on Motorola Droid X

I've noticed that since updating gingerbread, occasionally three or four times in the last week or two, a stock widget or two away (or otherwise) of the screen. This in no way turns out with Froyo. This morning my Bluetooth configuration widget was gone and I had to reinstall it. I'm very pious press the power button, whereas on my home page to turn off the screen before placing the phone in its holster. That has at all times avoided the accidental release button on the screen. Anyone else seeing this?

Re: Widgets getting Disappeared after upgrading to Gingerbread on Motorola Droid X

I've noticed the alike behavior on my Droid X on GB. Most times it's time to go or fine weather widgets, but the players have also been several. I contemplate it might be the gray hair - I do not remember what was on the screens, but it has ensue. This is the fact that I left and returned to Froyo GB. I could not live with the delay of the keyboard. You also may soon return to the preceding firmware to operate with it normally.

Re: Widgets getting Disappeared after upgrading to Gingerbread on Motorola Droid X

I'm sure it will be attributed to third party applications, or may be operator error. I have others that his cell when power is restored after a reboot to try to restore factory settings, hopefully to some point the issue will be solved one. I consider this proposal of factory work for you, because I had the same trouble, but when used this way I have my problem solved. If the issue is solved I just said then do reply for it.

I have not befallen aware of those activities in any of my Droid X equipped with gingerbread. My shortcut marker replaced, but I'm convinced it did by accident. Overall I had a good know-how with this phone, regardless of OS I've had. The only hitch I had after a hard reset of GB is that I could not download free apps for the time being. I assume it was a problem with Google and has been cleared already.

You must aim this patch to delete the cache to make an effort to patent the cache can solve your problem, I have been using X Droid, so it will not be able to guide you properly, but u think they may be on the menu and then click the settings and then go to Cache and select Clear the cache. Consent me be familiar with if this helps. Most of the time this issue is associated with several obsessions so just let me know if this works for you.

I suggest you check your phone with the center or provider who brought the phone. You should report the issue to them and if demand is possible for a replacement phone. If your phone is under warranty, then your cell phone can be replaced or your cell phone can also be repaired for free. So I think the best solution may come from there. The same is true with everything I have mentioned will help you get the desired consequence.