Thread: Games not having trophy support in PS3

Games not having trophy support in PS3

There are many games in PS3 where trophy is not supported. But it could be more exiting if I could pick up some trophies for the games which do not support trophies. For example games such as Heavenly Sword, Resistance, and Assassin’s Creed do not support trophies. It may be a hard task for the game developers to go back and make an update in those games to support trophies. So we can only hope. What do you say?

Re: Games not having trophy support in PS3

Registration Agarest Speaking? He has the trophies. Platinum, even think. Folklore and Resistance 1 would be nice to have some trophies. In addition, Calling All Cars would be fun to take a couple of trophies in well; there are many games lacking support of Silent Hill Homecoming trophy, Soul Calibur, the hero of the guitar. They also fear, Rainbowsix vegas, vegas Rainbowsix 2, Race Driver GRID and so on.

It is a matter of difficulty. It is a matter of time and money. Someone has to actually work, and then has to be distributed to the public. That will cost money, and it will take time away from new projects. We must remember that the developers make this for a living, not for fun. May be it’s a difficult task for the developers to make such as update but it can be possible and can make it interesting. Let’s see this in future.

Although I love all the games I owned had PS3 trophy TY (Future Resistance, Ratchet & Clank, Lego sets, etc), it is unrealistic to expect that a programmer could do this for free. If the patches are made available at no cost to the players, many of us still do not have these games (or never did in the first place) would be hunting for used copies, which is a source of revenue that developers do not have access to.

The only way I see this happening is if Sony allows developers to patch trophies to sell old games (and no new games) as DLC on the PSN. Failing that, we can dream of the games we like to see win the support of trophies, but probably should not hold their breath. Maybe a better question is: Are there any previously released games for which you would be willing to buy a trophy patch?

I would love to support trophies in Eternal Sonata, which was like a role-play fun and colorful. However, simply being an RPG on the PS3, which include 100 and 100 hours of grinding, that no sensible person would ever do in a standard game during (/ sadface WKC and Star Ocean). It also support trophies for Oblivion would be enormous. Honestly any game the PS3 has no trophies at this time. However, if I had to choose a game that would be MGS4.

MGS2 Rainbow Six 1 and 2 resistances. I know we can do this because the first trophy I ever received was 3.and consequences have trophies until the patch first came out I had to play twice and I'm glad it was a good game to have to do that with the same gta4. Also the Heavenly Sword and the caliber of the soul. These are some of my top 10 games of all time. Well, at least the top 15. Personally, I do not be too hard to do as an update; taking into account achievements for Xbox already has most of these games anyway.