Thread: What is your preferred exclusive in PS3?

What is your preferred exclusive in PS3?

This thread is basically made to see what the people think about the preferred or best exclusive in PS3. Every people have their own opinion and also think that why tour opinion is right. Thus I prefer that I get as much post here so as to know what the best ps3 exclusive is. So please it’s my request to you all to give your answers as soon as possible through we can see the best preferred exclusive PS3.

Re: What is your preferred exclusive in PS3?

I'd say that Ratchet and Clank. I was not that big of a fan to Uncharted. Little Big Planet is also my favorite. If I had to choose only one, I'd go with Ratchet & Clank. Any 3 of the PS3 is amazing. God of War III might be the best option and uncharted series, IMO. I have also Heavy Rain and God of War 3, but have yet to right on the PS3. So based on what I've played so far, I go with Uncharted 1 and 2. They are very bloody.

I like LBP, but the physics of jumping can be annoying. Killzone and Resistance are great franchises, but I'm not in modern shooters and prefer titles like Bulletstorm and Borderlands. Demons Souls RPG is a challenging and well worth playing. MGS4 is highly valued, but could not get it. Too many cut scenes, the game is not interesting enough. GT5 is a very good pilot, but honestly, is very boring and not the beginning and end of every race sim that aspires to be. I prefer NFS Shift on PS3 arcade racing action on the PC racing simulator.

Demon souls all the way then unknown. I Mata areas were fun, but I had a terrible story, God of war 3 was fun at first, but got very bored and a little corny, uncharted 1 and 2 were awesome, but Gran Turismo 5 is wrong, especially in comparison Forza motorsport 3. Uncharted 2 is also the best. Impressive graphics, great gameplay, and solid line, has it all. Heavy Rain is also a great game but a fun one IMO. It's a bit depressing and slow, but yet is only being played off.

Little Big Planet and Heavy Rain are my personal choices for best exclusive games for PS3. Heavy Rain sends a shock in the back and was very intense for me. Little Big Planet is a game all the fun you can go and not have to stick to anything. Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots. A true classic and the simply reason I bought the ps3. But still I will go for Heavy Rain. Until the game itself cannot say otherwise.

It's really hard for me to choose one. Ratchet & Clank I mean, but the series goes back to the PS2. (Same with MGS and GoW) So I think my vote will go with the resistance and Motorstorm. I was impressed by these two parties in which he debuted in the early era of PS3 and aftermath has been decent. This question is a little odd. I like both the PS3 exclusive. MGS is my favorite of all time series, so it's no surprise MGS 4 is my shit, but the snake aside.

In my opinion, resistance and demon's soul are the most underrated games that has given period. Resistance 2 In particular, as a shooter incredible, never played anything like this, the way forward in the game, the magnitude of the fighting, the intelligent AI and shooting huge feel so intense. For a game that came out in 2008 and 2007, the graphics easy to compete with the games coming out today, but still I have yet to play a game with so many things at once.
    Killzone 2 also great graphics, great, and many epic moments over the top compared to other shooters that have a great story and a final murderer and souls the devil really started playing rough, it's like Elder Scrolls and Fallout meets has a exclusive online world, and is the toughest game I've played, no doubt.